Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Scans done nothing there

ok so had 2 scans last week something there but very small had another scan done today whatever is in the uterus is measuring smaller than my last scan so waiting on blood results now to determine next step as either failed miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy absolutely gutted 

Replies

• Options

bloods were 128 Monday Wednesday 188 then 352 now there 428

• Options

Hi clarkey that's awful

can I ask why you went for a scan ? Were you having pain?

im so new to this so don't know what the bloods mean

hope your ok x

• Options

I was havin abdominal pain more like strong period pains no bleeding though still waiting on the doctor to phone me back and discuss results.

• Options

They are now treating me as ectopic pregnancy and have to have an injection tomorrow really scared and worried of the side affects. 

• Options

Oh no that's awful honey.. Has the pain subsided... Are you ok x

• Options

The pain is still there but my appointment isn't til 11 this morning still dreading this injection may not have it to be honest.

• Options

That's awful honey I feel so bad for you... What's the injextion for xx

• Options

It's to treat the ectopic pregnancy it's either the injection or surgery and i don't want to face surgery because i am worried about being put to sleep incase i don't wake up again x

• Options

Oh no..take the easiest option not that any of them sound good.... 

I hope your getting on ok xxxx

• Options

I had the injection yesterday but need my bloods done again friday to see if my hormone levels are falling if there not i may need a second injection which i really don't want again if that doesn't work i need surgery but that's not an option for me because i am so scared i won't wake back up again and that really scares me, can't talk to anyone about the injection either.

• Options

Just awful I'm so sorry xx