Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

think i have had a miscarriage

hi someone please help me i had pain and clots through out my 10 weeks pregnacy had 2 scans everything was ok now in pain badley lost some more clots but just done a test 4 days after and there is a clear line and a faint line had no scan yet ...

Replies

• Options

Sorry to hear what you are going through Vicky. To be honest there is not much they can do before 12wks other than blood tests & scans. If the pain is that intense then do go to hospital, they will be able to give some stronger pain relief if miscarriage is suspected. Best wishes. X 

• Options

thankyou hun i went to doctors today and she said i have had a miscarage am so depressed at the mo its unreal i wanted this so much xx

• Options

Sorry to hear what you're going through vicky. There are lots of us on here who have been through the same and can give you support. Look after yourself x 

• Options

Sorry to hear your going through this I was in a similar position myself mine ended in mc. 

I have heard success stories of people who bleed heavily the whole way through so hopefully you will be one of the lucky ones. 

You should ring your local early pregnancy unit they should see you before 12 weeks I had a scan at 5 and 8. 

Alternatively i found the clear blue weeks indicator to be really accurate and detected my mc before my 8 week scan when it was confirmed by midwife helped prepare me. 

Lots  of love xx 

• Options

hi thankyou x sorry for ur loss hun and yes i had a mc on satday 11 weeks i was its just so hard to cope with hope ur oks and i send my love to all x