Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Some advice on bleeding?

Hello. So, I have joined here so I can actually as some advice? I don't really know where else to turn. 

I found out I was pregnant a few days ago. I told my partner and then yesterday I started to have a few drops of blood. Which became more. I went to my Doctor today and she said there isn't much she can do as I am only nearly 5 weeks pregnant. So I have to wait it out and to only go back if pains start. I am not in pain it's just every time I go to the toilet I am having some blood. I did a test yesterday when the bleeding started and the line wasn't as prominent as when I first did my pregnancy test. I did one tonight and there is a line but it's even fainter. She said to wait a few days and then take one. Why do I feel that I am losing this baby? I keep believing I am MC then suddenly I feel hope? 

Should I test again in a few days? Or is the lines getting fainter a sign? I am really confused.