Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I'm so confused please help

wrll here goes.... My last period was the 1st June 16.. So according to that j shoud be 11w and 6d I had to go in for a scan on saterday and she had to do it internally (I went with a pain my left side) she told me she was only seeing a sac measuring 6w3d and couldn't see a heartbeat... So nice spent the weekend crying freakibg out and totally heart broken... I've had no bleeding no cramps nothing that would suggest a misscarag... And told to go back in two weeks time... Really need some advice or has anyone got any idea to what is going on??? Thanks in advance xx

Replies

• Hello worried.

I had the very same thing - it is called a missed miscarriage. I was being scanned because in the beginning I was having side pains and they were checking me for an ectopic - at 7 weeks saw the HB and everything was fine, however the consultant did say that he thought i was earlier about 5-6 weeks because of the size which set alarm bells in my head as that would be in impossible - i knew when the deed had been done! so to speak.

In my 10th week I started to get brown spotting, again which can be normal, but I worked myself up into a state and they agreed to scan me. sadly my little bean had probably died on the day I had my scan as was only measuring 3.1mm - the same as a 6-7 week pregnancy.

I didn't believe it as had no symptoms and was hoping they had make a mistake, so they told me to go back in a week - but then my PG symptoms went away overnight and on the Sat I started to bleed and cramp v badly and I ended up miscarrying in the early hours of Saturday morning. 

Really hope its not the case for you. xxx