Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

Am I miscarrying

Hi this is the first time I've written on a forum but I've often looked for reassurance and advice from them. I had a frozen embryo transfer fri 11th Nov and was to take my test 13 days later on thur 24th. The sun before I started brown spotting. Panicked thinking it was my period starting but it gradually died down. Prematurely took a test on the mon with was out of date and negative.  Didn't focus too much in this. The spotting started again and continued through tues and wed. Took 3 tests on the wed 23rd all positive. On my test date I again took a morning test which was positive. Later in the day I got a stabbing pain on my left side and was pretty sore for around 10 mins. When I later stood up I was bleeding. Not heavy but redder and wetter than previously.  I went to hosp to get my blood test and my level was 240. The bleeding has continued and gradually got a bit heavier. On the night of 24th I passed a very suspicious clot. Only one there has been. Myself and my partner were sure it was it. Since then I've continued doing preg tests and all positive.  The line is also appearing almost instantly where it took a couple of mins before. Is this a good sign? I'm getting my 48 hour repeat blood test today but I'm really going out of my mind. Any advice would be so much appreciated. Thank you xxx

Replies

• What happened with your repeat hcg test yesterday LooLee? Thinking of you x

• Hey, I don't want to panic you but I know when I was going through it I would have rathered people be honest with me, I got positives for 2 weeks after my miscarriage, I stopped poas in the end and just went with the bloods as they did start coming down slowly. I really hope you get the result you want as I know how heartbreaking it is having to wait every 48hrs for some news! Thinking of you x

• hi this nishanthi i am new to this i am confusing i had mis carriage or not. on nov 22nd i had spotting i done pregnancy test it is positive and folloeing 2 days light red color bleeding and result negative but i have some pregnancy symptoms frequent urine., backpain, headache. l am confusing i m pregnant or miscarriage