Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Bleeding after a D & C

Hi there
I had a D & C last Thursday night. I more or less stopped bleeding yesterday but now this morning I have blood again, is this normal? Has anyone had one of these and experienced the same thing? I have no pain and I actually feel well.
Thanks
Tracey
xxx

Replies

• hi, when i had a d&c last yr,i didnt bleed straight away and i felt great, the next day i started bleeding,and it continued for bout 10 days for me,but one thing i will say, is although i felt fine at first,a couple of days later,i had contractions,(which hurt)and the womb got rid of what was left inside,im not sure this happens to everyone,but thought i should say, as i was really angry and upset no one had warned me, and i felt i had to deal with it all again, so get paracetamol just incase, i hope you dont experience this,and all is well for you. if your worried about anything but dont want to bother your doctor, i find nhs direct a big help,tk care x