Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Possible threatened pregnancy

Hiya, just looking for a little reassurance at the moment and was wondering if anybody else has experienced simular.

Basically, today, (tuesday) I am 8+3 weeks pregnant. On sunday, I had a little brown discharge, some pink and a little clot on tissue as I wiped yesterday (sorry if TMI), and today I was booked in for an emergency scan. Everything was ok and baby has grown nicely, and has a very strong heartbeat which was so reassuring and felt amazing.

Since getting home, Ive had blood and its like the 2nd/3rd day of my period in a sanitary towel and as I wipe (again, sorry if TMI) and Im getting strong pains also. 

Has anybody else had this? Could it be a threatened miscarriage or could I be losing my baby? Anything would be very helpful!!

Thank you in advance X

Replies

• Options

Have you phoned the epu hun they will beable to give you the best advice or your midwife some people have bleeding threw out pregnancy try not to panic ano easier said than done will be thinking of you xx

• Options

I havent, no, was going to try and relax tonight and see if it is bad in the morning. If it is I will be ringing them again xx

• Options

Heya Hun I've had the same happen but now im on the 3rd day of bleeding and have got scan booked tomorrow just woundering if you've got any news or reassurance what happened I'm so scared x

• Options

Hiya, how did the scan go ??? X