Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Coming off birth control and worried!! HELP!

Hi there I'm new to this so please bare with..... So I'll give you abit of info on my past year. I found out I was pregnant last jan (we ttc) was over the moon! Had an amazing pregnancy then in august I got home from a weekend break with family and no movement, I gave Birth later that month to my stillborn angel.... Me and my Db used protection afterwards once I'd healed until Dec 2016, then both decided to ttc again.... I fell pregnant and had to go for scans every 2 weeks as I was a high risk pregnancy... went for a scan 23/12/16 baby was fine I were around 6 weeks pg, went back 6/1/17 and no heartbeat, I'd had a mc☹️ What a year! Anyway, I decided to give my body a break and went on bc pill in Feb... It was making me feel like crap so I came off and the last pill I took was 7/4/17. I had my withdrawal bleed on 11th-17th everything was normal. But since then im having horrible cramps in my pelvic area and sore tender breasts, no other symptoms... I haven't dtd since ive been on the pill but done 3 pgts anyway cuz I'm full of anxiety n all negative which is Obv! Is this withdrawal symptoms from coming off the pill? Has his happened to anyone else?! Please reply I'm going out of my mind! X

Replies

• Options

Hi Hmw, 

I imagine that is withdrawal symptoms from coming off the pill, I've not had that expirence so may be best to check with your doctor. I just wanted to comment to say sorry for your losses, I can't imagine how you must feel and I'm sure you'll get your rainbow baby soon when you are ready for ttc again. 

Take care xx

• Options

Hi boots409 Thankyou for replyin... I've been to my doctors 4 times and brought it up to them and they said they're not worried it sounds like it could be symptoms from coming off bc but I just can't help but think it's something worse 🙈 I'm a big worried lol. Awh thankyou how nice!! It's been so hard, I already have a 5 nearly 6 year old son. He's the one that kept me going. Just a shame I have to visit my little baby at the cemetery it's not right! But thankyou for messaging me Hun I really appreciate it xxx