Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

At the risk of sounding pathetic and a bit sad....I'm NEW:O)

13»

Replies

• Options
    It hurts doesn't it? He does it quite a lot, when he first did it i screamed i thought "what the hell is that" Im used to it now, feels really weird though. I know i have a feeling he will be a menace, like his dad. x
  • Options
    Does anyone know if its normal to lose a bit of weight in the first few weeks?
  • Options
    yeah most people do be gratefull as it will pile on fast when you hit 12 weeks lol i put weight on early as i had a massive craving for crisps and popadoms and they stoped me feeling sick lol
  • Options
    I really don't know, i have not lost or put weight on. I have put 13lbs on and im 30wks. So im pleased, but as for losing weight, i have never heard of that sweetie. Sorry x
  • Options
    I have been pigging out more than lately though which is what confuses me...have lost 5lbs since i found out image
  • Options
    Id check with your g.p or midwife cause i really have never heard that before x
  • Options
    your body is working so hard though! maybe its like the atkins diet!
  • Options
    Maybe I'm just imagining things but I'm positive I've lost weight...maybe its the amount of water n lemonade I'm drinking!
  • Options
    Maybe I'm just imagining things but I'm positive I've lost weight...maybe its the amount of water n lemonade I'm drinking!