Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

advice PLEASE???

so in september i found out i was pregnant which followed with a mc. then last month i found out that i was pregnant AGAIN and i had another miscarridge AGAIN! yesterday was the first day of my first period since both mc. i am quite concerned as this period started very heavy and still is very heavy and im now passing clots. i have also experienced mild crams. my usuall period starts off light and gets a little heavier about day 3 and i have the odd cramping here and there so this is very unusual for me. is this normal? my boyfriend wants me to go to a&e but im unsure as i dont know if this is normal or if there actually is something wrong here. HELP? 

Replies

• UPDATE: the bleeding has now gone very light and has went dark redish brown and now to vibrant light red (stiill very light) and i am no longer passing clots. this is all very strange to me considering i am usually on my period for 5-7 days and the bleeding usually gets heavier over time and then lighter the last 2 days. i was thinking maybe implantation but im pretty sure implantation bleeding occours earlier and not later than a period?!?!?! 

• Hi Ellie. Don't panic. Sometimes lower progesterone levels can cause clumping. I sincerely hope it is nothing serious. However, there is no harm in getting it checked out. Go to a doctor. Good luck!

• Hi Ellie. Clotting is normal when progesterone levels are low. Hormone levels can fluctuate after an MC. So, I don't think you need to worry. However, just keep a close eye on how the period progresses. If the unusual symptoms persist, then visiting a doctor might be a good move. Good luck!

• Hey there ellie I am so sorry to hear about both of your MC I know how hard they can be to handle emotionally and mentally. Maybe that progesterone levels are acting up ,in which case it is really normal so do not be alarmed by anything but I do hope you get this checked by your doctor as fast as you can,Much love and take care of yourself.

• Hi I found out I had a miscarriage on monday and they said I'm still fertile , how long are you fertile for and how soon can you get pregnant again