Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Possible pregnancy . Possible loss

hello, I am a bit confused , I slept with someone about two weeks ago so I know that it’s ‘ hard to tell‘ and I hate when people say ’ how do you know’ , I just feel completely different and strange things that don’t normallt happen have been happening. Started to think I was pregnant after a miss communication about contracep and the circumstances that happened when I slept with the person. I felt completely different , tired ( I am normally fine on lack of sleep so this has been weird for me) I have been bloated so decided to eat a bit less at which point I’d normally lose a bit of weight over about 3 days , but this wasn’t the case. then about two days ago I found that I was passing A LOT of blood clots which is not normal for me at all. I was in a lot of pain down my spine and my stomach. One test can back faint positive the other negative and the other blank so I’m really confused . Have I been pregnant ? have i lost a child ? I am going to the doctors at some point when I’m free but this is really just driving me mad and I don’t have clue. I have friends who have babies who think I’m pregnant ( early on) and friends who think I’ve had a misscarriage and I was just wondering if anyone could help me out. I’m only young and this is confusing me