Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

BLOOD CLOT AFTER D&C

Hi there,
I do not know why there is still blood clot in my womb after D&C. My gynae told me that I might need another D&C to remove the blood clot. I wonder is there other ways of removing the blood clot other then D&C.

I am sad that if I do not remove the blood clot, I will not be able to conceive baby.

Regards,
Chin

Replies

• im sorry for what your going through, i had a d&c just over a year ago now, and i couldnt understand why i had this procedure that is supposed to clear you out, then i lost clot etc few days after with contractions that hurt, and i was soo upset as i thought after d and c it would all be done with, them hospitals make me soo angry. sorry i dont know anything that can help, just wanted to send big hugs and say i hope it comes good for you xxx
  • Hi,
    Thanks for the encouraging words. I have seen a new gynae and he told me that there is no blood clot inside. It perfectly normally inside. Just that my womb is retroverted.

Regards,
    Chin