Looking for some advice - had a miscarriage, which route do I go down now to manage it?
so I was told last Friday that our baby had lost its heartbeat, I was 9wks5days, now just over 10wks and struggling to decide which route to take as the next step. I had originally deicded to opt for surgery (or D&C) but when I got to the hospital this morning and it came down to it I had a bit of a freak out and thought I’d made the wrong decision. I’m now leaning more towards the medical management option. So basically inducing the miscarriage and having it managed in hospital with painkillers etc but then having to go through contractions and passing the pregnancy. I didn’t like the thought of not being in control of my body during the surgery and I really didn’t want to go through with it, but then this sounds awful aswell for different reasons. It’s like asking if you’d like to be stabbed in the left eye or the right eye?! I’m usually so good with making decisions and knowing what I want but with this I’m honestly at a total loss. I have no idea what to do and time is running out. Has anyone on here ever been through either of these procedures and could give me some insight into their experience? I’m so stuck and feeling the pressure