Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Unknown miscarriage?

Im not sure where to start, but my last period ended September 7th. I took two pregnancy tests October 10th that came back negative. I then took an amother one October 18th that came back positive. I don’t know how far along i am. I don’t know the actual signs of a miscarriage. My breasts are still tender and swollen, and I’ve had nausea twice in the last week. I’ve also had mild cramps here and there that can sometimes be bad. I haven’t had any bleeding or spotting. Please help, I don’t know what to do. I don’t really feel “pregnant”...

Replies

• Hang on, this is so confusing. Why do you think you've miscarried? If you're not bleeding there is no reason to think that you miscarried. You say that you've been sick twice and you've got tender breasts and bad cramps but you don't feel pregnant lol. Am I missing something?

Are you taking folic acid? Your pregnancy is measured from first day of your last period. Call your doctor and book an appointment :) good luck