Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Tmi... Chat a little if your able.. Middle of a missed miscarriage..

Well at 11 weeks I had brown spotting for 3 days.. Er and early scanning confirmed missed miscarriage.. Baby stop growing at 5 and half weeks.. The baby didn't even get to have heart beat but that day completely broke mine in two.. 

Few days later turned to red blood... then lots of blood with 2 big cloths few small ones. Still bleeding.. No pain.. Yet.. 

Should off been 12 weeks today. Due back for next scan on 13th...

Swear I felt a kick last night and again just now.. But guessing my body returning to normal if that's possible. 

I guess I cried and cried and now feeling quiet nub.. that no one understand what I'm going through.

My own partner said I was very moody cause I didn't feel like watching TV and I sat him down to explain again..I understand everyone grievance is different. 

It's my body.. Its me who hate going to toilet cause fear of seeing something il never forget.. The constant reminder that in some way it is my fault even though everyone saying its not and I have two kids already 2 years and 1 years old.. 

I suppose just need a chat from people going through or went through it. 

Loves and hugs and prayers to all the lovely mommies for yer losses ❤️❤️

Replies

• Hey,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm in a midle of a misscarriage also. I've been trying to get pregnant for two years and this was my first pregnancy. Lost it at 5.5weeks. Even people say that's actually more common than we think for me is such a pain to know that my baby is gone, that for sure he felt our love as a parents but he left us so soon.

I understand you when you say you don't want even going to the toilet, is horrible to see that nothing you can do anymore and that your baby is not with you, just an awful constant reminder that something went wrong. 

I had mine while in a foreign country, in the hospital the room full of pregnant women due to have their babies and constant monotorized to see the babies heart beat and in that moments you fell without ground for not listening your baby heart. I had to fly home after knowing my loss, had my sac and placenta out during the flight, couldn't even screen or express my feelings with everyone looking at me when I was devasted and couldn't contain my tears.

It's hard to explain to anyone the changes in your body and how it makes you feel. I know I don't have my baby anymore and I barely bleed but my boobs are going bigger and even more sore than before.

You're not alone, still I think that nothing can take our pain away, maybe with time we'll face it with more strength... 

• Aw very sorry to hear of your especially with your first :(. Isn't it crazy that we have to use the same rooms and thoes ready to have there babies. I'm due back for a scan on Wednesday to see do I need to get the d&c.. 

I hope you go on to have a beautiful healthy family.. As everyone said to me your very fertile after a miscarriage not something I want to hear as I'm not ready to go there again just yet.

I'm. Think of going to. Counselling as I'm. Very upset and down. I suffer with anxiety now and depression before and I blame myself for this and I know people say it just happens.

my grandad past away the same time my baby stop growing and I sat with my grandad asking him for the strength to have another baby as it would have been 3 under 3 but looks like the world had other plans for me. 

I see a big family in the future but right now I can't even get close to parenter as he doesn't understand or doesn't look like his grieving :( 

Xx

• Hi I'm also in the middle of a missed miscarriage I had a scan on the 19th should have been 9 weeks 2 days but they said baby had stopped growing 8 weeks and no heartbeat that will stay with me forever. I went back the next day and they gave me tablets I asked for another scan and they said no so I took the tablets got told would start cramping and bleeding within 48hrs but apart from very mild cramps and some bloody discharge nothing so I rang them today to be told can take up to a week and they will do nothing till Wednesday. I am completely shattered by this and stupidly can't help thinking are they wrong and that's why it's not worked. I know this is not rational but now I'm just in limbo and I'm devastated 

• Sorry to hear :( I was the same just didn't want to believe it.. Kept saying next scan will have baby with a heart beat but nope still nothing. I had two weeks wait after I found out to see if it would happen natural. Then went back and still some there in my womb. If after bleeding clots and cramps... was very mild like a period. So was given the tablets but I waited till the next day and start bleeding again went back doctor Thursday and confirmed complete miscarriage but have to take test in two weeks to confirm hormones returned to normal. Every day I wish it was a mistake. Now I feel lost confused and wondering y this time why me.. I always taught a miscarriage was fast but well seems like it just drags on.

Best of luck in the future x

• Yes I always thought it was quick but a missed one is bloody cruel I'm soo sorry for your loss and feel the same as you numb confused and angry xx 

• I find all of it so difficult but now the hospital want me to go buy a pregnancy test just to make sure I get a negative its going to kill me.

And said becareful cause your very fertile and try wait till fmafter your next period. I do want more babies but I don't know could I do this again. 

And no one talks about it like its a dirty little secret :( but that was my little angel xx

• Yes I've been told the same after it's happened I have to wait 3 weeks and they have given me a test to take to make sure it's worked and yes it's our angels they are talking about xxx

• Dear ladies, I just read your stories, and my heart is breaking for you.
    i had a scan today at the EPU and was just told I’m having a missed miscarriage.
    youre right, there are no words to explain the loss you feel for a baby you will never get the chance to meet.

i don’t know how I will move on .. I have so many reminders all about the house. I have been wanting this baby for the best part of a decade. 
    I had a scan last Friday and was lucky enough to see it’s little heart beat... what went so wrong that it’s tiny heart stopped beating?
    as it’s mum.. I feel so useless for not being able to protect my little baby.

i pray god gives us all the strength and that eventually we’re blessed with babies..who help us forget such a painful ordeal has happened to us 😪