Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Miscarriage, then negative test, now positive

Hi ladies! I had a miscarriage while 7 weeks and 3 days. Had my first prenatal on May 8, miscarried on the 10th. It was horrible I lost so much blood and huge ball blood with tissues would come out without me feeling it come out. My hcg was perfect, it was a natural miscarriage which I spent 21 hours at the hospital. I went for a follow up a week later and my cervix has been closed and was told I was good to start trying again, but could only have intercourse after bleeding stopped. I kept taking the prenatal because I told the doctor I wanted to try conceiving again. I went back the following week to check my hcg level which was 857 and was told to do pregnancy test a week after receiving those results, I called the doctor to notify that it came out negative that was on June 5, today June 9 it came to a faint positive. Did anyone have this happen to them? I know that each body works differently, it’s been 4 weeks and no period, which I also know it can take up to 6 weeks. Thank you!