Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

If you've just miscarried and need some support

Replies

• @MadDoda hmmmmmmmm they were a darker color than the rest of it but not black :/ it was solid jelly like
  • @Catlady220 I think u shouldn't pay attention to it, just focus on something else,  hugs. BTW I tagged u in our secret place x
  • @MadDoda i see thanks <3
  • when does it stop feeling like its my fault
  • @Catlady220 it doesn’t for a while really but it’s definitely not. We just blame ourselves- our bodies. It’s Mother Nature. That’s who I blame. There was nothing more you could’ve done! None of it was your fault. As hard as it is, your little baby just wasn’t meant to be for whatever reason. But, I’m sure the next one will be!😘😘😘
  • @EmJ3 i dont think its all coming out.....the bleeding is already slowing down and it hasnt even been 48 hours and there was only like a little bit of tissue
  • @Catlady220 try not to panic. It might start up again or you could’ve missed the tissue.xxx
  • i had only one that was like the size of a nickle at biggest a quarter......the paperwork said i am supposed to bleed for a week or 2...... its only been a day and a half?
  • @Catlady220 I would say everyone’s different but I wouldn’t be surprised if you start bleeding again.x. 
  • @EmJ3 it hasnt stopped completely but its barely any...it was worse in the morning
  • @Catlady220 I think it will carry on. The flow just changes a bit.xxx
  • My bleeding always slowed at night and hit during the day, xx
  • @MadDoda seems like thats whats happenning
  • @MadDoda I really hope that things go well this time. You must be so anxious after everything that had happened. I really hope this time you get the help you need to keep the pregnancy. @Catlady220 my bleeding came and went. I think it's normal to get heavier after a few days. I hope you dont physically suffer too much, the emotional stress is bad enough! Thinking of you, and keep faith that things will get better xxx
  • @Mrs B 2010 im better today .....back still hurts and im cramping again ....it seems to be worse in the morning
  • I'm shaking from anxiety, it's terrible, no help from nowhere. It's only about it will last or not. I just want to forget,  I didn't try since a long time, not even with last mc, but now I just feel so miserable. With all this knowledge and proof I gathered still, can't get through to anyone. 
  • Its crazy that no one is listening to you. I'm so sorry you're going through this. I really hope this pregnancy is successful, the waiting and worrying must be terrifying xxx
  • Dr can't see me sooner and no-one else dares to make a move, even P is still being questioned even tho they gave it to me last time. Useless clueless bunch of ppl. If I wasn't pregnant I would have a bottle tonight lol. Can't have even that 
  • Surely they realise that it's so important to act quickly! Its ridiculous. I so hope they sort things out quickly for you!
  • @Mrs B 2010 they act like they done care, so I gotta wait till app in 13days, no way I'm gonna last that long.