Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

If you've just miscarried and need some support

Replies

• @EmJ3 I agree with that, only way out of this misery is to push forward to success. No-one seems to understand that. I got ptsd and they tell me ur in no condition for having a baby. I'm like seriously, mcs and inability to have a baby is the source of the problem it is exactly opposite, only cure maybe to succeed. 
  • I think men react very differently. I know my hubby and I dealt with our miscarriage very differently. He managed to move on very quickly, where I'm still grieving for the baby. But he is supportive and tries to understand. If you know it's going to upset them more I can understand why you try to hide it. My friend who miscarried eventually had an IVF baby. She always thought that she wasnt producing enough progesterone as all her miscarriages were very early. As part of the IVF process she was given progesterone pessaries and she is sure that's why the pregnancy was successful. She'll never know for sure but as she has lots of embryos left from her first round of IVF she will have IVF again for any future pregnancies xx
  • @futuremommy_BD i really hope so.....our appointment to make sure everything came out ok is monday but im pretty sure everything did bc my sis said she only bled 5 days and she was 6weeks and i noticed spotting this morning  and i was only 5 weeks and this is my 5th day if bleeding picks back up but i think its bout done........i hope i get pregnant quickly <3 another 5 months would b hard but at least we didnt reach the 1/2 mark <3 so i know its possible............the best outcome out of all this is that we thought there was a huge possibility my hubby couldnt have kids bc he was born with only 1 testi but we got our BFP so theres more hope now than before and i think he will be more determined to try <3 
  • @Catlady220 if it makes you feel any better, I got pregnant accidentally only 2 periods after my blighted ovum. That may seem like awhile but my partner and I hadn’t really started having sex as we were worried about my healing and only had sex once during the month I fell pregnant! It seems to come much more quickly after. That said, doctors have told me to prepare to miscarry again. :(

Still so devastated over this whole thing. My ultrasound said I have a “large” SCH and heartbeat was not visible at 5.5 weeks (measuring behind what I think I should be) AND HCG levels are slow rising. 

I know what’s happened but this waiting game is hell. I want a child so bad but I’m honestly so scared to try again and again and again. 

Worst part is partner doesn’t even know I’m pregnant and miscarrying... he just thinks I’m acting odd. Can’t bring myself to tell him. :(
  • @Catlady220 sorry I just finished reading your post. Yes that is GREAT news you were able to get pregnant considering his situation. Now you know it is not going to be a problem! Super early miscarriages are usually just bad luck and you’ve only had one so I think you will be perfectly fine going forward!!! Despite how hard this is, I’m sure it is relieving knowing his situation is not going to prevent it. I hope your next one happens soon and goes incredibly well. 💕🌈
  • @futuremommy_BD thanks hun.....just hoping it happens quick
  • @futuremommy_BD thanks hun.....just hoping it happens quick
    I’m sure it will! There are always supplements which apparently help quicken things too. My friend takes them as she has PCOS but the supplements can work for anyone I think. I will consider them for next time too. I’m going to ask my naturopath as well for all things to do to better my chance. My naturopath specializes in fertility - I am in Canada and it’s hard to get fertility help here so I’ve turned the naturopath route. I can let you know what info I get if you want. 
  • @futuremommy_BD I'm already taking prenatals .....just hope it don't happen again
  • I had my 12 week scan on Monday pnly to discover I've had a missed miscarriage, bean stopped developing about 7 weeks. The heartbeat had even stopped before my booking appointment at 8 weeks and I had no idea. Had morning sickness, fatigue, changes in my body. Really no indication anything was wrong. It's just so cruel. I've started to bleed now but wanted the surgical option as I had a missed miscarriage at 12 weeks before and it was awful. Still need to ring the hospital in the morning and see if they can take me for it...but I think the worst will pass during the night. 
  • @Fairycakes88 awww hun im so sorry :( i miscarried last monday :( at 5 weeks
  • I’m sorry to hear that @Fairycakes88.
  • @Fairycakes88 sending you lots of love. So sorry for your loss.xxx
  • @Fairycakes88 <3 u just gotta keep trying <3

i just got my bloods back today <3 everything is normal and ive been cleared to keep trying <3
  • @Fairycakes88 I'm so sorry to hear this! It's such an awful thing to experience. Sending hugs xxx
  • @Catlady220 so pleased everything is looking good! Hopefully you'll have your rainbow baby soon xx
  • @Mrs B 2010 ugh i hope so too <3 staying very positive this month but gonna keep hopes down
  • MadDoda said:
    @EmJ3 I agree with that, only way out of this misery is to push forward to success. No-one seems to understand that. I got ptsd and they tell me ur in no condition for having a baby. I'm like seriously, mcs and inability to have a baby is the source of the problem it is exactly opposite, only cure maybe to succeed. 
    this is exactly what i have been trying to explain to others <3 yes i lost my baby yes it was hard and yes i am sad but the only thing thatll make me feel better is getting that rainbow baby <3 
  • @Catlady220 your rainbow baby will really help! I’m sure you’ll get him/her soon.xxx
  • @EmJ3 i know <3 thanks for the love and support
  • Hi all,

ive been reading these posts for a little while now and just felt like I needed a lil support 

firstly I like to say thank you for being there cos read your advice has kept me a lil sane 

so I’m a mum of 1 16 year old...... I have pcos and have been trying to conceive ever since we had her, just after her birthday in September I thought I’m gonna leave it alone and stop trying as I felt the gap was to big. 2weeks later to our surprise I found out I was pregnant.
    I was over the moon as was my daughter and husband, we went to our first midwife appt where I advised her that I was having some back and stomach pains she advised me to go to the early pregnancy unit the next day which I did..... I had a scan where I saw my baby and the heart beat they confirm all was ok and I was roughly 8+5.
    2 days later I was in the shower and saw streaks of blood so I went back to EPU who said they couldn’t do another scan just in case it was not a miscarriage but I felt it was.
    I went home for the next 3 days I bleed, clotted and cried I then went back and the confirm that I had a complete miscarriage.... I was devastated, my whole world felt crushed I had been trying for so long finally got my wish and it was gone in the blink of an eye, I bleed continuously for just over 3 weeks my daughter would come home from school and see me crying in bed and come join me and we would just cry all night till we fell asleep... then I had to stop because I realised that I was causing my daughter as much heartache as I was going thru so I picked myself up as I’m still a mum to my princess but I am now finding myself secretly crying, staring at my scan pictures.

My husband has said that we can try again and this happened in October, I had my first period since the miscarriage last month (jan) and I am now late by a week but the test came back negative so I know I’m not pregnant but I just don’t have any one to talk to about how I feel.

I feel like when ever I speak to my family or friends, it’s as if I’m burdening them but I can’t stop feeling down and the yearning feeling for my lost baby