Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

If you've just miscarried and need some support

Replies

• @HopefulMom28 thank you for your kind words ! My line was so faint so hoping i am and its not just a indent line but I don't think it was ! Tested early though so hoping thats why and it can only get darker x
  • Thank you @HopefulMom28 🤞, and thats awesome news @Chloe888 keeping everything crossed for you but im sure its a positive too, but totally understand, i think i might test again in a few days just to make sure, so nice to have some happy news for a change xxx
  • @Littlepandacub thank you ! Yes I know lovely to hear happy news xx
  • Brilliant news. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻  For you both.xxxx
  • Thank u3ou @EmJ3 xxx
  • @EmJ3 thank you hope it is a positive was just faint xx
  • Congrats @Littlepandacub and @Chloe888! I came on here for first time in awhile as I just got news back from my recent MC and am so confused but seeing both of your happy news is so great today!!! My friend who recently suffered with loss and has severe PCOS is now 10 weeks and her first line was VERY faint. She couldn’t even see it and had to download an app but we were still unsure. 10 weeks later - faint line is still a line!!! Fingers crossed for you both. 💕 
  • My faint line got slightly darker then I tested with a digital but still showing not pregnant and my af came last week! Those lines were pretty clear so not sure whats happened but onwards and upwards I guess! Going to try smep this month and give it my best shot ! Im feeling in a much better place mentally and less stressed so hopefully that will help xx
  • Congrats @Littlepandacub and @Chloe888! I came on here for first time in awhile as I just got news back from my recent MC and am so confused but seeing both of your happy news is so great today!!! My friend who recently suffered with loss and has severe PCOS is now 10 weeks and her first line was VERY faint. She couldn’t even see it and had to download an app but we were still unsure. 10 weeks later - faint line is still a line!!! Fingers crossed for you both. 💕 
    Thank you @futuremommy_BD and so sorry you didnt get your bfp. I tested again and it was still positive so fingers crossed, im concerned as i have had no symptoms this time other than a bit of nausea, were as the last two i had very similar symptoms, im so impatient, i just want to get to 12 weeks and everything be ok, gonna be a long 6 weeks 😕 xx
  • Good luck! I have a good feeling for you. :) 

Despite the news I got today, I am feeling hopeful. I just had karyotype bloodwork but apparently the results take 2 / 3 months. Has anyone had karyotype work done? TBH km terrier of the results - I chose to have it as first MC was a blighted ovum and second MC was due to trisomy 6 which I can hardly find anything about online. Anyone have experience?
  • @Littlepandacub and @Chloe888 congratulations to you both! Sending lots of sticky baby vibes your ways 🤞🤞

I had my blood test last Thursday (20 days after my ERPC; it was done because I'd had a partial molar pregnancy years ago and the hormone levels didn't go away until 6 months after the ERPC) and it came up as a low positive. I'm having another blood test tomorrow to see if it's going down or not.

There is a very slight possibility that I ovulated on cd13, and we dtd the evening before that, but according to Fertility Friend I didn't ovulate until cd17. So if the results are going down then it's just the remains of the missed miscarriage. But if the levels are going up.....we may have been lucky. I don't feel pregnant apart from being gassy, so not holding out any hope for this month, and thinking the hcg level will have either gone down more, or disappeared completely. In which case, we can ttc when I get my next af, which should be next Monday ish.

Lots of babydust to everyone! X
  • @Littlepandacub and @Chloe888 congratulations to you both! Sending lots of sticky baby vibes your ways 🤞🤞

I had my blood test last Thursday (20 days after my ERPC; it was done because I'd had a partial molar pregnancy years ago and the hormone levels didn't go away until 6 months after the ERPC) and it came up as a low positive. I'm having another blood test tomorrow to see if it's going down or not.

There is a very slight possibility that I ovulated on cd13, and we dtd the evening before that, but according to Fertility Friend I didn't ovulate until cd17. So if the results are going down then it's just the remains of the missed miscarriage. But if the levels are going up.....we may have been lucky. I don't feel pregnant apart from being gassy, so not holding out any hope for this month, and thinking the hcg level will have either gone down more, or disappeared completely. In which case, we can ttc when I get my next af, which should be next Monday

There is a very slight possibility that I ovulated on cd13, and we dtd the evening before that, but according to Fertility Friend I didn't ovulate until cd17. So if the results are going down then it's just the remains of the missed miscarriage. But if the levels are going up.....we may have been lucky. I don't feel pregnant apart from being gassy, so not holding out any hope for this month, and thinking the hcg level will have either gone down more, or disappeared completely. In which case, we can ttc when I get my next af, which should be next Monday ish.

Lots of babydust to everyone! X

There is a very slight possibility that I ovulated on cd13, and we dtd the evening before that, but according to Fertility Friend I didn't ovulate until cd17. So if the results are going down then it's just the remains of the missed miscarriage. But if the levels are going up.....we may have been lucky. I don't feel pregnant apart from being gassy, so not holding out any hope for this month, and thinking the hcg level will have either gone down more, or disappeared completely. In which case, we can ttc when I get my next af, which should be next Monday
  • LonestarLonestar Regular
    edited Jul 26, 2020 3:10PM
    Hi guys, I have been on my journey 30/31 months. I had a chemical loss in December and loss at 5 weeks in May/June and then on the bounce another loss at 5 weeks this months. I am on CD9 and finding it hard to muster up the strength for this ovulation. Pointers? 

In the past 2 years + of trying and loosing 3, I have had become an aunt to 4 babies. I have just had my 3rd niece born as I was miscarrying my last and struggling emotionally here. Not sure why this one is different but it hurts more now than ever. Only just stopped crying a week later and I want to move forward, is it to soon? All scans and test done are fine, semen fine. I don’t have a clue where it is all going wrong. 

Sorry for the long intro 🤍

• @Lonestar it’s not to soon if you feel ready. I’m so sorry for what you are going through- it’s totally, totally shit. Sorry for the language but I really struggle to find a more apt word. 

The world is cruel and our bodies are either amazing, when we carry a baby to term, or totally crap when we lose a baby. You are not alone but I know it’s an awful experience. 

Try to take comfort in your nieces and nephews but I also understand that desperation and longing for your own baby. 

I really do think your time is coming- don’t give up. You will get your baby.xxxx

• @EmJ3 love you, always there for me! I hope for that day I really do xx
  • Am going through MC now and it is painful I was 6 weeks I badly wanted this pregnancy
  • Hi ladies wanted to join this thread as i really think im misscarrying and hoping for some advice because the wait to knowing is killing me. Ive been bleeding on and off for a week i think im around 6 weeks pregnant. I was admitted to hospital on wednesday and had a scan on thursday, i was told there is a yolk sac but no viable pregnancy yet. Ive had abit heavier and brighter blood today but no pains, and since then ive not really had any blood just like dark brown spotting. Im in for another scan tomorrow but im so so worried i cant think of anything else than how i want my baby to be safe xx
  • @Bethanyjean I’m so sorry this is happening. The scans are a little like torture too aren’t they. You want it to be good news so badly it hurts. Please remember that you will be ok. You need time to grieve. I hope you’ve got lots of people to support you and remember that we are Here too.xxx