Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

If you've just miscarried and need some support

1151617181921»

Replies

• Monday May 10th I took a home pregnancy test and it came back positive....on May 13th I went to the hospital because I had experienced bleeding. They did blood work to confirm the pregnancy. Came back that I was pregnant and that I was having a threatened miscarriage...they then tested my blood type and found out that I'm O- ...so they gave me a shot so my body won't try to get rid of the pregnancy......the next day in the afternoon I took a test and it came back negative............ All because of my blood type ... and my husband is positive. I was 4 weeks ....I know that it's early. ....but the moment I had that home pregnancy test come back positive......was the moment I fell in love. Now I feel so lost. 
  • So my story
    we have a healthy 9 yr old and had been trying for 8yrs for number 2, conceived successfully and 2 surprisingly positive tests in March, but unfortunately for 5 days only before the disaster began of a bleed... a internal scan later and it was a loss... my heart is broken after 8yrs and due to turn 41 very soon I feel like that’s it and it’s all over, unfortunately nhs won’t do any more due
    to bmi being over the expected statistics... I’m so desperate for this to happen but now so scared too. X
  • Im currently going through a miscarriage. It’s been a long 11 weeks. I was told a week ago that my pregnancy wasn’t viable. The baby stopped growing at 6 weeks and their was no heart beat. It’s been an emotional rollercoaster. I decided to wait and have the miscarriage naturally as they give you 3 options d&C, medication, or wait for it to happen naturally. I’ve had 2 full term pregnancies and 2 miscarriages. The first happened many years ago and I decided for a D&C. This time we’ll I decided to do things naturally. And so far it has been horrible. I’ve had what seems like labor pains. As I wrote this I’m having horrible pain. I just hope for this to be over. And move on from this horrible experience.