Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

If you've just miscarried and need some support

Replies

• @EmJ3 please tell me im not the only one who sat in the bathroom and cried about all the blood.....i feel like this is the worst part.....not the cramps not the back ache not the symptoms fading....just all the blood and knowing it was supposed to be the baby
  • You’re definitely not @Catlady220. That’s totally to be expected. As soon as you saw those 2 pink lines, you planned your future around your baby. Whether we admit it or not, we think about names, picture the baby, picture pushing a pram etc, wonder if it’s a boy or a girl almost immediately. 

The good thing is, it does get easier and you will have a baby soon. Give yourself time to grieve and be sad then get back to ttc to make your dreams come true. Once you hold your baby in your arms, it’s worth every pain or sadness you’ve been through to get them. You’re stronger than you ever thought you could be! We’re all here for you. 😘😘😘xxx
  • Oh @Catlady220 unfortunately we know exactly how you feel. Its unbelievably heart breaking. We are here for you to talk to and will offer whatever comfort we can. It's the worst thing I've ever been through, and I'll be honest, I'm still not ok. But the pain does get easier as time goes on and like @emj3 says you will hopefully have a sticky bean soon xxx
  • @EmJ3 we had already told my family :( my mom was with me last night when they told me.....we started putting money away for  a baby fund (we are still gonna continue that) the only thing that makes it all better is knowing it was possible

@Mrs B 2010 thanks hun <3 
  • I really feel for you @Catlady220 but I promise you you will get through this. You'll have your happy ending somehow, it's just hard not knowing what the future holds. Anytime you need a chat just post on here, we're always about and talking definitely helps xxx
  • I really feel for you @Catlady220 but I promise you you will get through this. You'll have your happy ending somehow, it's just hard not knowing what the future holds. Anytime you need a chat just post on here, we're always about and talking definitely helps xxx
    idk how to make ur tag come up..... thanks hun i appreciate it

im just hoping everything comes out on its own
  • At least you know its possible now as i think i seen from another thread youve been trying a few months now. 
    You will get your rainbow baby soon xxx
  • To tag her u gotta use " " haha 

Anyway we are always around in here. It is difficult but don't look down don't look at paper just in and out. You will make it through it will never go away but u will learn to cope and you will get ur rainbow baby very soon. Hugs love

@Mrs B 2010 how are u doing this days, I know it's hard I had and still have very dark time. Hope at least it cycle returned.
  • @Catlady220 you have joined a group that no one wants to be in unfortunately but women are strong and manage to carry on! Your rainbow will be extra special. 🌈 🌈 
    we know how hard it is for you but it will get easier. You will make your mum and family smile again soon, I’m sure.xxx
  • @EmJ3 thanks hun <3 i hope so
  • @MadDoda I'm doing ok thank you! My first period after miscarriage is still going, I've been bleeding on and off for 17 days, so definitely not back to normal yet but hopefully will be soon. I have the joint cremation service for the baby next week as well so hoping that will help me process things. I'm definitely feeling more normal, though like you say there are still dark days. How is everything going with you? 
    @Catlady220 how far along were you? Hopefully things will all happen naturally and your cycle will come back soon, I think getting to a point where you can TTC again does help xx
  • @MadDoda I'm doing ok thank you! My first period after miscarriage is still going, I've been bleeding on and off for 17 days, so definitely not back to normal yet but hopefully will be soon. I have the joint cremation service for the baby next week as well so hoping that will help me process things. I'm definitely feeling more normal, though like you say there are still dark days. How is everything going with you? 
    @Catlady220 how far along were you? Hopefully things will all happen naturally and your cycle will come back soon, I think getting to a point where you can TTC again does help xx
    i was only 5 weeks
  • @Mrs B 2010 I'm glad u get a chance to get the baby cremated, I hope ur af and whole cycle will be back to normal soon, it's such a long time already. U can always talk to me when u have a worse day. I'm not on my best, but I'm always around and happy to cheer u up. Well actually I got my 7th bfp this morning. I'm on Progesterone since ovulation, I have been spotting before taking it , which is worrisome but kinda confirms the issue. Line gets darker bit faster than usual, so there is hope P will help, but after 5mcs it's hard to believe. So I'm kinda waiting to start bleeding or for line to fade now.  My app in mc clinic is in two weeks, I will probably loose it before then. 
  • @MadDoda is there no way to get u in asap????
  • @Catlady220 don't know, I wanna see my test tomorrow and take it from there. If it's stringer I will call clinic, if they can't then I have on dr who may be willing to help me. Will see. 
  • @MadDoda we decided next time im either gonna go to the same clinic i made the appointment at this time or were gonna get papers from planned parenthood rather than sit in an ER where we have to wait forever for a confirmation n have no one to call if something happens
  • @MadDoda i hope this is it for u but i know ur thoughts are low
  • @Catlady220 u will have no next time. U will be fine with ur rainbow baby very soon xx
  • @MadDoda i ment next pregnancy.......we didnt make it far enough to get an OBGYN but if i wouldve got confirmed at Planned Parenthood i couldve called the dr that seen me there.......so the next time im pregnant ill go to planned parenthood before i work out my insurance.................i started passing stringy thick solid blood.....this is the clots right?
  • MadDodaMadDoda Regular
    edited Feb 4, 2020 10:08PM
    @Catlady220 I don't know us system, do what u think is right. Clots are black, bit I guess could be different too