Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pain 3 days after misscarried???? Is it normal ???

Beni96Beni96 Regular
edited Aug 8, 2019 8:21PM in Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
so I’ve had a miscarriage on Monday , went hospital they gave me the tablets and everything went pretty rapidly and it seems like everything has come out . I mean the pregnancy sac. The day after that( Tuesday) I had just normal period bleeding nothing heavy. Didn’t pass a lot of clots either and didn’t have a lot of pain just little cramps like period kind of pain. Same on Wednesday . But today since afternoon I have a feeling of pressure inside of my uterus , it hurts when I walk and when I sit down , it’s  like a sharp pain sometimes as well. But I don’t have heavy bleeding or temperature or any discharge . Is this normal ? Does it mean everything is healing ? I did take paracetamol helped only for a little bit . Has anyone had this experience after miscarriage? Everywhere it says you should only have cramps or pain two days after the misscarriage so don’t know what to think ....
Thank you for any help xxx

Replies

• Options
    It might be cos your uterus shrinking,that's why you experiencing pain,but what you described sound like infection. If your cervix closed before everything left your uterus you will get infection and it is absolutely necessary for you to see doctor to make sure it's not this.
  • Options
    Thank you , yeah it seemed like everything went pretty fast and looked like everything came out , and I haven’t got any smelly discharge or temperature that might indicate infection so I hope it will all be alright and the pain will go away tomorrow. 
  • Options
    @Beni96 finger crossed it's just shrinking of uterus,it is painful after MC. 
    But of you will fill pain will not get better tomorrow I would contact doctor. After MC body is in big stress and dealing with hormones that's why you might not have temperature. In my opinion it happens way to fast and there still can be bit tissue left,only scan and blood test can show it Hun.
    For your discharge become smelly will pass certain time, your body might start giving you alarm a lot earlier.
    Like I said of pain will not go away contact your doctor. Better be safe than sorry. Good luck x