Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

very confused and overwhelmed. Is this miscarriage?

Hello I was wondering if anyone could help me. I went into hospital on Saturday on Saturday because I was light bleeding and had cramps, they don’t some blood tests and and pregnancy test the test came back positive. And they sent me home but didn’t mention anything about my results just said that I was ok. They asked me to come back Monday at 10:30 for a scan they done and intern scan and they said they couldn’t find the pregnancy in the whoom. And said they wanted me to have bloods done. But I was so overwhelmed and upset I didn’t want to have bloods. So me and my partner left the hospital as I was on my way home the hospital called me, they said can u come in for the bloods because the scan isn’t always clear and the bloods will tell us for definite if ur misscarying. But I refused because I’m still so young and struggle to receive bad Information. It’s been 2 days since I been to hospital now and I haven’t had any clots and the blood have stopped.. I’m so confused what does this mean? If the blood have stopped and I haven’t had any clots can someone plz help me

Replies

• Not all MC cases will be with clots hun. I would do bloods and ask for another scan.
    It's better to know what is going on. In the end of it is/was MC you will be upset and it will be bad information anyway.
    As alternative you can try pregnancy test and see how is lines. As with MC line will get fainter and in the end it will be negative test.
    It's very important of you misscaried be sure there is nothing left in uterus , otherwise you might have naughty infection