Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

No AF 19 weeks after D&C and missed miscarriage

Hi everyone, I'm new on here although have been reading posts on here for a while - it seems like a good place to get support and advice so I'm hoping someone will be able to help me out.
im just wondering if anyone else out there has had a similar situation in waiting so long for a AF after a D&C.

i found out I had a missed miscarriage at 13 weeks with the baby only measuring at 7.5 weeks. 

It has been 19 weeks since I had the D&C (end April 19) and still no sign of AF and feeling very frustrated. I have been to the doctors at 14 week post DC to discuss this with them and it’s going very slow, in 5 week since, I have had 2 blood tests both of which were fine and I am still awaiting an appointment for a scan from them.

I just wondered if anyone else has had experienced anything similar, I’m finding it so frustrating. Just for clarity I have checked and I am definitely not pregnant x