Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

2 scans and no baby visible - losing hope

Hey mamas and mama2be’s

my last period was on the 2nd of october 2019... so based off that,im 10weeks pregnant. 
On the 29th october a pregnancy test was negative, on the 31st october i got a positive result. Please note i was on depo for 1yr and off for 2yrs before falling pregnant. My periods were also  irregular so i have no idea of my ovulation or conception dates. Moving on, i had a blood test done on the 31st october becos my positive pregnancy test was very faint. My hcg came back at 87 U/L
i had a scan on the 14th november where i shouldve been almost 7wks. All that was visible was My amniotic sac and it measured me to be 5w5d. I rebooked for 2 weeks from then and came back to find only a yolk sac developed throughout those 2 weeks. No fetus just sacs. Im booked in once again for the 16th December where i hope this will be my third and final dating scan. I had another hcg test on November the 26th and my level was 27,026 on the 29th November my level was 30,876 and then 6days later my hcg was 38,045 
so over a period of 6days it didnt double but it rose by 8000.. please tell me,has anybody else had a slow rising hcg and went on to have a viable pregnancy still....im freaking out now becos at 2scans, baby wasnt visible. Please comment cos im losing hope. Ive had no symptoms of bleeding, cramping or MC.