Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TMI Photo ** Gummy Glob while spotting

Hi,

I wanted to share and see if anyone has experienced this before. In between my cycles, I experience ovulation spotting. I’ve tracked my periods for 18 months and are aware of what my body does. Normally, my periods are 28-35 days apart with 28-30 being majority of the time to expect my next period. When I spot during ovulation, it can last up to 6 days but not consecutive. For example, I’ll notice spotting on a Monday and then again on a Sunday. 
This past week, I experienced cramping for the first time. It got uncomfortable so I went to the bathroom and noticed I was bleeding. However, on the toilet paper was a penny sized gummy ball that I tried to crush but it felt exactly like a hard gummy bear. I know how EWCM looks like since I’ve had it before and this was not that. I was surprised I was spotting again since I had started spotting on February 14 (6 days before) 
May LMP was on February 1 so on the day this happened, it had barely been week 3 since my LMP. Could this just be part of spotting due to ovulation? Or is this something to be concerned about? After Saturday, I wasn’t bleeding. 

Replies