Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

Miscarriage? *graphic pic*

Hi guys, I’ve recently had pregnancy symptoms and then shortly after this came out. Due to the pandemic I was only able to speak with my doctor over the phone and when explaining this, she thinks it was a miscarriage. I’ve never fallen pregnant before, I’m 25 and don’t use protection with my partner. Does anyone know if this looks even remotely like a miscarriage or just your average tissue? Tia x 

Replies

• This does look like the lining of the womb unfortunately it's most likely miscarriage 
  • Ayana said:
    This does look like the lining of the womb unfortunately it's most likely miscarriage 
    Thank you for your reply, I should have just listened to my doctor. But I can’t help but doubt. 
  • I’m 9 weeks pregnant and started bleeding more & more nonstop like a period and now getting little clumps I’m really worried That it’s a miscarriage only problem is I can’t go to the doctor yet please help or anything I’m so freakin out !! 
  • I’m 9 weeks pregnant first time I noticed that there was some bleeding thought it was normal at first then more & more nonstop kinda like a period. Now getting little clumps. I’m really worried that it’s a miscarriage only problem is I can’t go to the doctor, so I don’t have any idea what’s happening please help or anything I’m freakin out !!