Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Baby measuring small with slow heartbeat

Hi
I’m new to this however read a lot of other threads. Today I should be 7 weeks and 4 days pregnant. I have previously had fertility problems (failed ivf a year ago) and diagnosed with low Amh. Since my ivf I started taking dhea which help increase your amh levels. Mine went from 10.5 to 18.5 after the course of dhea then 2 months later we caught naturally. However due to my history I went for a early private scan 5 days ago and the baby was measuring 3mm with a visible heartbeat (roughly just 5 weeks) I had a scan appointment for today as advised at the hospital so I let them know what the private scan told me. Today the baby is measuring 4mm so only 1mm in growth in 5 days and the heart rate is very slow. I’ve left the appointment come home and just cried. Just wondering if anyone has had any experiences same as mine with a positive outcome? Any advise is greatly appreciated right now . Praying for a miracle 💖🤞💫