Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Early pregnancy scan tomorrow after 2 miscarriages

I'm freaking out I found out I was pregnant again 4 weeks ago after 2 miscarriages in a row over the last year. The first was 12 weeks and 2nd was 9 weeks. Both waited until after the scan to miscarry. I've not been able to get excited this time as I know the pregnancy test does not always equal a baby. I feel like I'm trying to distant myself from any feelings as tomorrow will either leave me super happy or totally down. It's the hardest thing to go through. I requested extra blood tests from the doctor this time and they came back with borderline underactive thyroid so I'm on hormones now.
I just want to say good luck to you all and thanks for listening/ reading

Replies

• Options
    Good luck let us know how it goes
  • Options
    @Amnx thanks so much for the support.
    Finally got good news. I'm 8 wks and all is looking great. Never thought I would hear those words again. It's amazing how much our confidence gets knocked. Fingers crossed all goes well for the remainder of the pregnancy. So sorry to read about your story. Sending positive vibes your way. 
  • Options
    Thats great news!
    wishing you a healthy and happy remainder x