Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

Ho long after D&C do you get a negative test?

2»

Replies

• That’s great news. Thought she was on her way but just more spotting and now nothing. Temps dipped below cover line though and I’ve got belly ache so she’ll be here soon I’m sure. I just take folic acid x
  • @Lh8609 it is crazy how the af goes crazy when ttc. I have read a lot of the conceive plus products are good. I don’t know. What’s for us won’t pass us but I hope af doesn’t show for u. It’s hard to keep being positive after getting negative after negative isn’t it. Men seem to take it in their stride or else hide it better. I’m a big stress person so when I was ttc it was consuming my thoughts. I’m hesitant to start wit ovulation sticks again 🤯😂 x x
  • Maybe you should just go with it and see what happens. I’ve heard a lot of ladies say the ttc stuff messed with their cycle. I’m still waiting for af to show 🙄 x
  • @Lh8609 yes I’m thinking just go with it. I wil use up the last of them while I am testing for my negative.. how r u today any af I hope she still hasn’t showed for u ✨ xxxx
  • Cd2 today lol hopefully better luck this cycle. At least I’ve a nice short 28 day cycle x
  • @Lh8609 ah well I hope this is your month.✨✨ I will keep a eye out on the ttc March thread xxx