Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Possible miscarriage

Replies

• @Jones88 oh you had two close people with your last two Mc I can only imagine. Of course it should be marked it’s very hard to forget the I would be 20 weeks I would of been 10 and then the due dates aswell. My due date would of been my mams birthday and she is passed 9 years now next month. So I was dreading not having that then to celebrate too..

of course your nervous, but am so happy all went well. Am sure it was just beautiful to see the little bean on the tv and it makes ya feel so protective of them. Abs happy that they are inside you and you can keep them safe. I would love that feeling. When will ur due date be then:) 

thanks for the info on the vitamins I act heard about them before from someone so I defo think they could be a positive too.:). 

I have lots of cramp, but I have very Unusual cm it’s thick etc n totally different to what I would have if I was to have af showing her face but my body will be so messed up anyways with having the miscarriage am sure :(. So it’s just a big guessing game I suppose. X
  • @Jones88 really glad everything is looking good for you lovely!!

@Nireland2020 thick CM can be a sign of early pregnancy for some women! Fingers crossed for you! :) 

xx
  • @TeeAli22 I don’t know what way it is to be honest. I took ovulation m hcg but I bearly had enough wee lol but I had to do it as they just came in post n ovulation looks good n strong :/ dunno what’s going on there and hcg I think I can see a bit of a faint line but it could be line eyes so going to try not do we we till tonight lol and do it again and keep use posted.. 

how are u feeling?? How many weeks are u now :) has bump made an appearance xxx
  • @Nireland2020 everything crossed for you!! Hoping it's good news! Definitely hold that wee in haha!
    And I've just crept over the 16 week mark (16+2 today)! Yes got a small bump going on now! It's funny because in the morning it's barely there but in the evening it's like 3 x the size haha! xx
  • @TeeAli22 oh amazing, I remember so well u thinking that ur af was coming and u were defo out. And then I tested n for my bfp and you tested the next day and got the same.. that’s amAzing this is ur first is it?  Have u had movement yet.. so exciting will u find out if ur having a little boy or girl or keep it a surprise?? 
    I found out what I was having wit my 2 girls but if I’m lucky to concieve this time I might not find out. Lol I’m holding it till tonight. Even though I could end up wetting myself from having my girls I wouldn’t have a great hold on the wee wee lol xxxx
  • @Nireland2020 yess we were literally a day apart! This is my first and we aren't going to find out. We can already find out as the hospital know (I had to have a diagnostic test for Down's as I came back high risk so they also test the sex during this too!) but we've decided to keep it a surprise! And all my tests came back negative so baby so far is all good and healthy! My partner really wants a boy tho ha!
    Looking forward to your update! :) xxx
  • @Nireland2020 I hope you’ve kept that wee in so far today :-) 

@TeeAli22 amazing how far gone you are! Glad everything’s ok xx

sending you both lots of love 
  • @TeeAli22 oh sounds amazing that all the tests came back and u can relax. That’s amazing news..
    I was up painting my fence n had to run toilet don’t talk and sister was here. lol So looks like I might wait and test again in morning maybe I’m not sure. 😂 I will kee use posted girls x x 
  • Hi girls I didn’t get testing today. We have had a really fun family day. So I tried not to think anything about testing. Setting up my we test station for morning but I was looking up if I was to of conceived I prob am only between 7-11 dpo lol so it may not show anyways but I will hold on to hope. My breasts are extra swollen around the nipple area didn’t have this before and they feel so heavy. So could be a sign of my period coming maybe or pregnancy. Just wanted to keep use posted and hope use ladies had a lovely day. X
  • @Nireland2020 you've done so well holding out testing haha! I would definitely have caved by now! xx
  • I’m so glad you had a lovely family day out, your mind and body needs it as it takes over doesn’t it?!
  • @Jones88  yea it really does. I really enjoyed yeatrday: how r you feeling now?? @TeeAli22 I tested dismorning girls the ovulation test was dark enough not a big dark one but dark n the hcg test was blank I tink anyways. I don’t feel well at all today feeling so sick ah and boobies feel extremly full.  and have cramping feeling but a heavy cramps feeling.  Don’t know if it is af going to show but I don’t have the usual spots etc that I would of had. But hopefully time will tell. I have a hcg draw booked for next Thursday as I will
    Be 6+1 from miscarriage then. My last preg I didn’t get a positive until I missed my af so I don’t know. I only have cheap hcg tests off ebay wonder would it be worth my while getting a first response or should I hang in and see does af come? Lol xxxx
  • Even though they say that if it says 99% accurate on test that should work but maybe to put your mind at ease maybe worth investing a few in a first response or clear blue. Being stressed can delay things aswell. With me I just wanted either one.. either hurry up with my af and let my body recoup and I can start trying again or give me a sign of them lines on a stick. I’ve got everything crossed.
    I hope your cramps haven’t been to bad.
    I hope all ok @TeeAli22.

I had A bit of spotting last night so I’ve got doctors appointment this evening. 
    Xxxxxx

• @Nireland2020 I agree may be worth getting a more sensitive one if possible only because you don't know when AF is due or if/when you O'd so you don't know if you are testing early or not! My internet cheapy was quite faint on my first bfp and did a frer 2 hours later that was a very clear positive! If the ovulation test is dark might be worth dtd as well to cover all basis haha!

@Jones88 all okay with me thank you apart from constant headaches! Never feel I drink enough ha! Hope the spotting is all okay and nothing serious! Let us know how your docs app goes xx
  • @Jones88 hope your feeling ok and your doctor app going ok. It’s all so stressful and we feel so alone in this. :(

@TeeAli22 I was like that with my second girl, I had headache all the time. Hope it eases for you soon. Noting worse. And can’t take too much either. Sometimes a bit of fresh air n a relaxing evening is what the doctor orders lol. 

Yes girls I am going to go and get a first response least then if it’s negative conpletly I think I will believe it. It’s so hard to know we tried to cover it as much. Other half is off this week I might send him a message to make sure he knows that when the girls are asleep we have to dtd to cover all basis 😂😂 god men have the easy job at times: I feel sorry for my half he is sick listening to me lol x
  • @Jones88 hope ur doctor app went ok been thinking of u. ❤️❤️ Xxx
  • @Nireland2020 sorry haven’t been in touch.
    how are you? 

Went to doctors and just tested my urine and it was normal, no blood or signs of infection. She Rang hospital and booked me in for a scan- not until the 12th. no more shows. 
    Been manic few days though as my 90 year old has been ill and none of my family have been helping so been all on me, caught my daughters head cold and gone to my chest so got bit stressed with it all. Told my Nan that I can’t do it all (as much as I want to help with everything I’ve got my daughter, work etc ). She later told me that one or two Family members  have asked to help but she said no because I’m reliable. I’ve asked her to take them up on their help in nicest way. Shared between us hopefully now.
    sorry rambled on and off subject then! 
  • @Jones88 no don’t be sorry. That’s a lot u feeling like your juggling everything and getting no where. But I totally understand u wanna do all but it would be nice to get some help. So understandable and harder when u have caught the head cold and then had the show the other day too. I hope u have a nice relaxing weekend u deserve it after your few days. Glad to hear u are doing ok. Never be sorry. Sometimes we need to vent and get it off our chest god knows many a time I feel like a drowning doing it all and u hold it all in and then blow. U don’t good saying it some way nice, that u can’t do it all. U have ur little girl no1 and ur little bump ( that no one knows yet lol) abs then u have work and your own stress of life. So never feel bad for putting you and your priorities too of the list.even though sometimes it makes us feel bad..:(.  I was just thinking of u. Lol will keep u posted over the week see how I go or if af shows. Took a first response I though I could see a line so ordered more in post as my local chemist only has 1 tests for 8.99 lol so I bought some off amazon took a ovulation test tofay n it was strong again. So I honestly haven’t a clue what’s going on. But if I get any sort of a positive on anything I will keep use posted. 
  • Thank you!
    Im doing a bit of overtime today and Monday whilst my daughter with her dad and then beach days tomorrow and Sunday with daughter. I’m currently living at my partners mums as we were saving for our own house (previously renting) incentives on in work so can’t turn it down and it’s only admin work! 
    Yes keep us updated! Bloody chemist only having 1! I bet your heads spinning with everything. Your few days over 6 weeks post now aswell ain’t you xx here anytime for you xxx
  • @Jones88 oh that sounds like a lovely weekend plan.. oh do not, save all the money when you can :) specially while your little women is at her dads it’s even better as u feel like ur missing noting then.. lol I’m only 5.5 weeks from miscarriage I just thought if af was going to come she would make an appearance lol thank you so much for ur text. Have the best few days with ur little women & speak to u next week. Take care and if u need anyone to talk to just write to me. Xxxx