Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Possible miscarriage

13»

Replies

• @Jones88 @TeeAli22

ladies took a test used a pew that wouldn’t of been great as have been at the bathroom a lot today. 

So use think there is a line./ 
  • Yes I can see a faint line! 
    How are you feeling? Have you got any left to try on a morning wee?xx
  • @Jones88 I act feeling so sick this couple days just not myself and my boobs don’t even fit my sports bra but I was just thinking it could be a bit of weight as wen I put weight on it goes there lol.. yes I have another first response do think I should do it tomor? Or will Sunday?? As the wee I used was litterly noting. But glad u think there is something there lol xxx
  • If you can hold out I’d wait for Sunday. HCG levels get stronger every 2 days so maybe your best bet unless you be having shares in first response... worth it though. Xxxx
  • Lol so true. Thanks so much missus kinda sick now with nerves as I don’t wanna get my hopes up. Will keep u posted xxxx just said I would update x
  • I bet you are. It’s a constant waiting game and mind like spaghetti! Hope you can enjoy your day tomorrow xxx
  • @Jones88 thanks so much. Going to try hold out now till Sunday to see if the line gets that big stronger. I hope u have a lovely day tomor with your little lady and hope ur little bump is tucked up good and comfey. Speak soon! Thanks for your advice xxx
  • Morning both! :) Hope you are well! Sorry just catching up after a busy bank holiday weekend!

@Jones88 how are you doing?
    @Nireland2020 I'm usually awful at seeing faint lines but can see something there! Did you retest yesterday? 

xx
  • @TeeAli22 @Jones88 hi girls how r use both?? 

How is the little bumps?? 
    My af started on Saturday after noon so to of got the faints on both first response was shocked. It’s been sooooo heavy. And not like my usual af. I’m on day 4 and still as heavy as ever and I would usually be coming off by now. Hope use both had a lovely bank holiday weekend. X
  • Hi both, 

@Nireland2020
    As much as it’s upsetting having your AF, just think of it as your body getting back to normal cycle and you’ll know where you are (probably not what you want to hear). First Af after miscarriage is always a lot heavier and I hope it settles soon. Horrendous what we have to go through if it wasn’t enough as it is. 
    Take plenty of time for yourself.. I know easier said than done with family but your body and mind need rest. Here anytime for you.
    @TeeAli22  Hope you’re doing ok. 

• @Nireland2020 sorry to hear that but like @Jones88 at least your body is getting back to some normality and you can track things a little better this month (if you want to). Definitely take some rest :)

I'm all good thanks ... currently 17+3 and just awaiting my 20 week scan date through! Apart from headaches touch wood that seems to be the worse of my symptoms!
  • @TeeAli22 @Jones88 yes trying to take mind off it. Have been in awful down form don’t know if it’s because my period so heavy etc but just not myself. Not because I’m not pregnant but because I know in my heart it’s not going to happen this month and it is 100% our last month as I can’t do any
    more with plans we have made. But keep me posted girls on how use both are and how ur little bumps are growing. Xxx
  • @Nireland2020 I’ve been thinking about you a lot over the last few days and wanted to give you some space. I hope your AF has settled down and you’re feeling a bit better. Everything takes time and just make sure you talk about your feelings and cry when you need too xxxx
  • @Jones88 thanks so much. Haven’t been on, haven’t been tracking ovulation noting. Af stopped Saturday eve so it lasted a week? But have had like a discharge with brown so not sure but I haven’t even been tracking. Not feeling in the best of form. 

On other half phone, Snapchat lol his old flame had added him & he accepted and then another girl added him & she was posting pictures in her bra etc and he seemed to think it was ok. And I was over reacting because we are getting married and I need to grow up. So to be honest I just haven’t been on because I haven’t even been present here lol. I don’t know how to feel or think. I tink I have decided what’s best for me would be to hold out on a baby with regurds ti getting married n our wedding and friends wedding I just think mental health wise I don’t know if I would be able. Thanks so much for thinking of me. How is u and ur little bump doing?? X x x x sorry for the rant just nice to speak to someone xx
  • @Nireland2020 that sounds a bit rubbish for you. You’re not being childish for the pics of the girl at all. It’s not ok. They need to grow up. Your partner should also understand what you have been going through and be more understanding and reassuring.
    hiw would he feel if men were sending you pics of their muscles, 6 packs or worse???!!!!xxxx 
  • I’m glad the Af iS finally over aMe got a lot of hormones out of your body.. plus your body is showing it’s recovering as normal.
    Im sorry but I agree with @EmJ3 , you don’t accept pictures or other girls full stop never mind in bra and knickers... I’d go ballistic. Very true how would he like it if you had pictures or men? Would he tell you to grow up! Hell no he’s go nuts. 
    Always here to listen! 
    Just take each day as it come but don’t put up with any rubbish from anyone, you’re going through enough as it is xxxxxxx
    all ok here thank you xxx
  • @EmJ3 @Jones88 exactly girls I said to him then, Wel if u think that’s fine and normal then I will accept my old relationship requests he said then I deleted them: but it’s not even about that( it’s more the fact that he didn’t even think it would hurt me.. I’m just annoyed and just can’t seem to shift how am feeling now. Heads all scrambled. So I’m not testing I tink I’m out now until after our wedding. Feeling so deflated. How r use girls any thing to report lol xxx