Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Pregnant after MC & so worried!

Hello, my head is a mess and wondered if anyone could give me some help/guidance. I suffered my 2nd MC on 26th March. While waiting for my period to return I noticed early pregnancy symptoms. Found out I was pregnant on 10th May. I was given an early scan last Friday and they could see the sack but too early to detect any heartbeat (they think around 5wks). I now have to go back in 2 weeks for another scan and the waiting is killing me. I also feel like all my early pregnancy symptoms have disappeared but I don’t know if they all just in my head 🤯🤯🤯 please if anyone has any tips on how to deal with the waiting I’d really appreciate it 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Thank you xx

Replies

• @Lucia2580 hi there, I thought I would reply as I’m in exactly the same situation. And I feel like I’m driving myself insane. My major difference to you is I miscarried 2 years ago at 10-11 weeks but this is our first time getting pregnant since. I got a positive test on 10th of May and have had two scans one at 5 weeks the same as you which only showed the sac and yolk sac. Then one last Tuesday which showed a tiny baby and heartbeat but I was showing 4 days behind what I should be but I’m riddled with anxiety and can’t relax at all. 
    I know this won’t help you but I just wanted you to know your not alone and i fully get how your feeling. 
    When is your scan? Xxx