Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

5weeks and 3 days light bleeding most of the day.

I miscarried 2-3months ago found out I’m pregnant again. Been worried since checking myself for blood all the time etc and today I’ve been bleeding but really light and watery? Wasn’t like my miscarriage and hasn’t been heavy is it a miscarriage or is it normal any advice because I’m so worried😞

Replies

• Options
    I had the same experience back in October 21 when I miscarried at 5/6 weeks. Then in January we found out we are pregnant and I am currently 25 weeks.

Kept checking on the pantyliner and squinting to see if that's a light spotting? I know how  you feel. I had brownish spotting in early 5-6 weeks and some days are lighter than the other days some days are heavier so I kept checking. I took Duphaston (its a hormone pill) after consulting a doctor via online and went in to check when I was about 8 weeks. We did a scan and we have the heartbeat so I was relieved and during the scan doc saw a small lining of blood residue that could be from the prior miscarriage. Entering my second trimester spotting stopped all together. And we will be having a boy in Sept. I hope what I share will somewhat give you some comfort.

• Options
    milecyoj said:
    I had the same experience back in October 21 when I miscarried at 5/6 weeks. Then in January we found out we are pregnant and I am currently 25 weeks.

Kept checking on the pantyliner and squinting to see if that's a light spotting? I know how  you feel. I had brownish spotting in early 5-6 weeks and some days are lighter than the other days some days are heavier so I kept checking. I took Duphaston (its a hormone pill) after consulting a doctor via online and went in to check when I was about 8 weeks. We did a scan and we have the heartbeat so I was relieved and during the scan doc saw a small lining of blood residue that could be from the prior miscarriage. Entering my second trimester spotting stopped all together. And we will be having a boy in Sept. I hope what I share will somewhat give you some comfort.

Thank you, I’m on my way to a hospital appointment to get checked because the bleeding got heavier during the night been trying for a baby for a year and a half got PCOS etc and it’s becoming a nightmare second miscarriage since the start of the year
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that. We have been trying for about a year and half as well for our second child and had miscarriage before my first child. The anxiety is beyond imagination. I hope all is well for you.
  • Options
    Hey, sending best wishes. How are you?