Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Early miscarriage please help!

I'm 5 and half to 6 weeks pregnant I had some pink and brown spotting last week only few drops each time last night  started spotting pink mixed with mucas then it stopped and went brown this morning ive had more pink spotting that's turned into an actual bleed it's mixed between pink and red not as dark as say period blood breasts are still sore not had bad cramps just pulling on the ovaries and lower back pain went to the doctors this am and she said it sounds like start of a miscarriage booked me into scan for tomorrow to confirm. Has this happened to anyone else does it sound like miscarriage? I'm still bleeding now but it's tapered of a little. Thank you 

Replies

• Vicp1093 said:
    I'm 5 and half to 6 weeks pregnant I had some pink and brown spotting last week only few drops each time last night  started spotting pink mixed with mucas then it stopped and went brown this morning ive had more pink spotting that's turned into an actual bleed it's mixed between pink and red not as dark as say period blood breasts are still sore not had bad cramps just pulling on the ovaries and lower back pain went to the doctors this am and she said it sounds like start of a miscarriage booked me into scan for tomorrow to confirm. Has this happened to anyone else does it sound like miscarriage? I'm still bleeding now but it's tapered off a little. Thank you 
    I bled for a good few weeks on my first, from 6 weeks up til 23, and it was never ‘period’ type blood it was always red and pink mixed and everything was fine, could it be a late inplantation bleed? Or maybe there’s jsut blood in your body that’s cleaning itself out xx
  • It's got heavier now so don't think it's implantation it keeps going between red and pink 1 min it's quite heavy next it tapers off but when it gets haevier and darker im getting cramps with it. guess I'll see what scan shows tomorrow thank you for replying xx 
  • Vicp1093 said:
    It's got heavier now so don't think it's implantation it keeps going between red and pink 1 min it's quite heavy next it tapers off but when it gets haevier and darker im getting cramps with it. guess I'll see what scan shows tomorrow thank you for replying xx 
    I will keep my fingers crossed for you, please come back and update us xx