Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

pains 4 wks after mc

Has any one else had slight cramp in there stomach 4 wks after m/c?
I dont know if im just trying to read my body to much but I keep getting weird stomach cramp below my belly button. Its really strange n just feels like a niggerly feeling. Thought it may be my first period as its been 37 days but no sign of it but normally i have pains in my side befor that anyway. I think im just going crasy. I think my biggest problem is I dont know what on earth is going on with my body at the mo n I dont like it one bit.

Has any one else had this? :\?

Replies

• I am now on day 39 after mmc and I have all kinds of little pains, little stabbing pains, tugging feelings, weird little things going on. I have no clue what is going on with my body anymore and I kinda gave up looking for signs for af or bfp. I will see what will happen one way or another. I think my body will be back to normal after a couple of cycles.

After birth of my lo I had 2 strange periods, one where I had period pains for over a week before period arrived, the other was long cycle and lots of different kind of little pains. Third cycle was completely back to normal. So I hope that in this case it will be the same or that I will have my bfp before that time.
  • Thanks for the reply. At least im not the only one that has weird pains. Was wondering if it was just me thinking to much about it but as u say only time will tell. I supose I havent stopped to think about the physical side of it, to easy to get caught up in how im feeling.
  • I had weird pains up to 6 weeks after my MMC. Also, I found my AFs took a week longer to return with both my mcs. I had a scan because I was so worried about the cramps but everything was fine. Hope you feel better soon x
  • I'm 3wks & 4 days after miscarriage, still bleeding & have cramping every now and then. Feel ok inbetween the aching & cramping pains. I'm assuming that it's my uterus shrinking back to 'normal' slowly but surely. I suppose it takes a while to stretch so takes a while to go back too.
    I've been worried by the aches and pains too, but I went back for a check up and everythings ok.
    Still *ive test for me at the moment.
    Can totally sympathise with you, going through all these strange symptoms and wondering what's going on with our bodies!!
    Hopefully we will be feeling normal again soon.
    Nettie x
  • Lets hope we all start freeling a bit 'normal' real soon. Thank u for ur replies. Maybe im not going mad after all.