Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

My Final Update :cry:

Hi Ladies

Wasn't sure which forum to post this in as am lurking between here, DIM and pregnancy after miscarriage. Anyway, had our final scan this morning, still no development, so am due to have my ERPC on Wed this week. This will be my second op as had a mmc in March of this year also.

I thought it was all about to happen naturally on Fri, as was bleeding and cramping, but no....my body seems to be holding on for some reason....

Not sure how I am feeling, I think numb is the word. Don't think I will be on here for a bit now, so thanks to everyone who has posted, good luck to everyone TTC and best of luck to you all with your pregnancies too.

Take care, love & light.

Zxx

Replies

• Options
    oh hun so sorry to be reading this!! Lots of love and hugs for you and hubby!!xxxx
  • Options
    Aww honey I am so sorry to hear your news. Doubly cruel after what you went through in March. Take care of yourself and give yourself time to grieve. xxxx
  • Options
    So so sorry huni, I have been thinking about you today, this world can be so crule. Please look after each other, hope everything goes as well as it can on Monday. I appreciate you will need some time but please come back to us when you are ready. Once again I am so sorry you are having to go through again, lots of hugs and prayers for you and oh x
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss hun, it just isn't fair that you have had to go through this twice. Take care of yourself and your OH xxxx
  • Options
    So sorry for your Loss Z, I hope to see you on here soon, fighting fit and trying again, when you feel you are ready once again. I hope you and Hubby are looking after each other. Big hug xxx
  • Options
    Hey z i just cant believe how cruel life is and why nothing is straight forward. Look after yourself and speak soon xxx
  • Options
    So sorry you are having to go through this again. It not bloody fair. Look after yourselves and each other. Tracy xx
  • Options
    so sorry to hear you are going through this again, it is heartbreaking to say the least.
    I had first mc in Jan and then my last one last month - if you ever need to chat just message me
    take care xxxx
  • Options
    I'm so sorryZ! This is truly unfair, I don't know what to say. You don't deserve this.

You know where I am if you need to vent.

Thinking of you hun, love and hugs to you and Mr Zxxx

• Options
    Hi Z I'm so sorry Hun image I honestly can't believe how cruel life is. It's horrible once but to have to go through it again it's just devastating. I really hope your getting all the love and support you need. We are here for you when your ready to come back. X
  • Options
    so sorry to hear that hun xx
  • Options
    I came on especially to see how things went today and i'm so so sorry to see that it's the worst again. I know exactly how you feel, I had my 2nd erpc in 4 months last week. If you want to talk about it you can e-mail me, this boat is such a hideous one to be in, i'm so sorry that you're in it too.

Take care of yourself and I know your hubby will be there for you, good luck for weds. Lots of love xxx
  • Options
    Oh no un im so so sorry. I was really praying they had got it wrong and your bean would be ok.
    I hope all goes as well as it can on Wednesday and you willbe in my thoughts.
    Take care of each other as its such a horrible time and you will need each other now more than ever. Your DH seems such a lovely man.

Lots of love xxx
  • Options
    Oh Z, I am so sorry that you are going through this again . Take care of yourself honey xxxx
  • Options
    i'm sooooo sorry u had to go through this again, just rememnber whenever u need us just come back.
    thinking of u

chaxxx
  • Options
    Sorry your going through this again hun..... image Lots of love and hugs to you and see you back on here when your ready! x