Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

Tomorrow should have been my 13 weeks scan :-(

Feeling a little bit sad today as tomorrow morning I should have been having my 13 week booking in scan. Hope I can get the day over and done with quickly.

Here's hoping my time will come soon.

Replies

• aww hun stay strong!!
    today i should have been going for a 17 week 4d scan to see what i would have been having image its these days that are going to hit you hard hun but just keep thinking its going to happen soon! image
    xxx
  • I know exactly how you are feeling!! I suffered a mmc about 5 weeks ago, At the time you don't think you will ever get over it, but you will, it does just take time. Your time will come I promise! zxx
  • Thanks girls, I will try and stay positive.
  • How did it go Suze? I found dates the hardest imagining what it should feel like. You just have to think you have that excitement to come soon!
  • It went okay, I am just glad I got that over and done with. I tried to keep my mind off it, I think I was very moody with other ppl yesterday but they understood why.

What made it the hardest was my best friend is pregnant too and her scan was today, so although I am over the moon as everything was okay with her's I was a little bit gutted as I should have been going through the same.

Onwards and upwards from now and I am hoping for some good news soon.

xx