Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Starting to feel a bit more like me

I was back at the EPAC today a week after my first scan as they wanted to re-scan me and check that I had m/c naturally. My bleeding stopped yesterday and my womb seemed empty on the scan today so it looks like its all over (which is both sad and a relief). They took my hcg levels again and its gone from 1600 to 500 to 80. They've told me to take a HPT in a weeks time and if its negative, which hopefully it will be, I don't need to go back again.

I'm surprised its all happened within a week and that the bleeding didn't last for longer, although I'm so pleased its not dragging on. Hopefully we can start ttc soon

I had to ring the midwife today to cancel what would have been my first appt with her tomorrow, which caused me to well up. But on a more positive note I played netball tonight (which I haven't done since I found out I was pregnant and really missed) and it felt great to run around and let off some steam, and for my body to do want I want it to :roll:

so even though I didn't think I would, I'm started to feel more positive and more like me!

lb xx

Replies

• hiya hun,

glad you are starting to feel more like yourself, it is a big step in feeling more positive and looking to the future xxxx
  • hiya hun,

glad you are starting to feel more like yourself, it is a big step in feeling more positive and looking to the future xxxx
  • Hi

G/c from TTC to say sorry about your mc and I hope you are ok, glad you are feeling positive hun.

Fingers crossed for next time xx
  • Hi Littleb

Glad to hear your feeling alot better. Not in a horrible way but im glad that it hasnt dragged on for you & you can start to look to the future now & gtting tha sticky bfp.

Lots of luck for when you start ttc agin xxx
  • hello littleb,

Im so glad that your're feeling better,

I play netball too. what positive do you play?

there is nothing better than having a good run around and letting a bit of agression out. (mind you not so much in this cold weather!)

x x x
  • I'm really glad that you are starting to feel better. Good luck for when you start TTC
    xx
  • thank you lovely ladies!

purple bubbles - I play centre, but have some deluded dreams about being a shooter - if only my coach felt the same! what about you?
  • hi littleb,

gosh you are fit to play centre!!

I used to play C many years ago, then moved to WA -now Im a GD! Im too unfit!!!!

I can not shoot to save my life!!!

x x x
  • Hey littleb, just to say it's lovely to hear that you are feeling more like yourself again

BS xx
  • Hey littleb, just to say it's lovely to hear that you are feeling more like yourself again

BS xx