Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Struggling

I am really pleased for all the BFP's on ttc but I have to admit I am really struggling with it especially the ones that get their BFP's straight away, like hi I am new to ttc and I think I'm pg. There have been loads this week and I genuienly am pleased for them but can't help but feel why not us. I feel like such a bad person to write this. I wouldn't take what they have away I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Then I just read in mc support, you may have seen, Helen has just mc'd for the 6th time and I feel selfish for feeling this way I have only lost 1. I really feel bad for posting this but I have to get it out. I hope you don't all hate me. I am wondering if I should have a break from here for a while ;o( I am all PMA'd out. Feel like we haven't been able to try for ages which is completely not true we did try after the mc. It doesn't help that my sister, sister in law and best mate are all pg and all I get is babies babies babies.

Replies

• hey sockswe dont all hate you. i feel exactly the same. in all honesty I don't look at the ttc forum as it is jus too painful seeing all thoses bfps. I just hide in this forum and the long term ttc!!!I know how difficult it all is. I'm now on month 7 ttc after mc and every month it gets harder to stay positive. Just stay on this forum and we will all get thru this togetherxx
  • Poor socks

Really sorry to hear your feeling so down, noone would think bad of you for feeling like this, i certainly feel like this. Over the last week there has been so many newbies on TTC and as you say alot of them getting BFP as soon as coming off the pill etc. Its sooo hard. My best mate is pregnant and due in 2 weeks (we started trying same time) and i know what you mean babies babies.

**sending socks lots and lots of pma**

Take care socks hope you feel better soon.

XXX
  • oh socks i think you have just expressed what a ton of us feel - i dont bemoan them their BFPs but it is gawling ... it just keeps going around in my head - S**T if i got a BFP once - why cant i get another bl**dy one -- grrrrrr ... of course i dont get into that up on TTC as its all pretty negative but i soooo hear what you are saying ... also i read the post on MC support - honestly those stories whether 1 or 6 mcs have me in tears - i think once you have been through it - you just know how it feels - thats why im sooo glad for this little forum tucked in at the bottom ...