Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

Dont know how much more I can take!?!

I had my MC exactly three weeks today. Ever since my operation I have been bleeding constantly, three weeks today. I went for a scan on Monday and they said everything was fine, no PG tissue left and that my bleeding would stop anytime now. I was examined and everything was good and normal. Today I have had my second bout of really heavy bleeding, so heavy it just rushes out (Sorry TMI). I went back to the EPU and now they are saying I have an infection and have put me on two courses of antibiotics for a week...... it just seems to be never ending!!!!!!!!!!!

Im sure if I did have an infection they would have noticed that on Monday??????? I really dont think they know why I am still bleeding!!!!!!

Anyway, I just keep feeling one day that I amgetting back to normal nd ready to move on and the next day a get kicked back two weeks. I dont feel like I can move on until all this stops and we can start TTC again. I just feel like this is never going to end or get better.

This has truly been the worst three weeks of my life!!!!!!!!!!!

I am trying to stay positive, but not sure I can anymore after all these knock downs:cry::cry:

Replies

• Oh sweetie, what a crap day you're having. I can't believe they weren't able to pick up your infection when you went on Monday.

I haven't had an ERPC so I'm not sure how it effects your body, but I really hope it all settles for you soon.

Sending you lots of hugs

xxx
  • Thanks for the replies guys. I am still getting positive PG tests at the moment, yet another upsetting factor. I had my bloods done on Friday and my hormone levels were 116 (which is quite low) and they were checked again on Monday and they were 88. So I know it is heading in the right direction. I just want to fast forward two weeks when I think this will be all done and finished!!!!!!

They have given me another week off work and told me to relax and rest, so I am going to make the most of it and put my feet up. I am so desperate for it all to stop..... I thought after 3 weeks I would be back to normal..... it is so unlike me, I normally recover from things really quickly...... think maybe I under estimated the whole thing!!:\?
  • Im so sorry my love, dont rush the recovery, both physical & emotional both take time. I hope that your week off work gives you some much needed rest & your soon feeling a bit better.

Hugs xxx