Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

May be joining you again soon

I only just graduated from this forum, after getting my bfp about 10 days ago, but I sadly miscarried again yesterday and I am devastated as I only just went through my first mc in Sept.

I started getting pains last week, so I went for an early scan, they couldn't see anything, so they took my bloods. On the weekend, I had more bloods taken and my hormone levels had only gone up by about 20, and had nowhere near doubled, so I had to go straight into hospital on Sat night, as they feared it was an ectopic. To cut a long story short, I unfortunately suffered another mc yesterday morning, whilst still in hospital. I am so upset and can't believe this has happened to me again, at exactly the same point in my pg as last time. I am just so worried that something is wrong with me and that I won't ever get to have a baby.

I am going to take a break from ttc and this forum until the new year, so that I can get my head together, but I really hope I will be joining you girls in the pregnancy forum before too long. Lots of love and luck to you all. xx

Replies

• hunny there is nothing wrong with you....just cruel mother nature. I am so sorry this has happened. Once is more than enough! God bless

Have a lovely xmas and see you in the NY! xx
  • Mitcho, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time. xxx
  • Thanks girls. Really struggling to be positive today and keep crying if I think about things too much. But I know from last time that I will feel better in time. Thanks for all your support. xx
  • Sending you lots of love and hugs to get you through this heartbreaking time. xxx
  • Oh honey I am so sorry this has happened for you again. Why is life so cruel sometimes? Take as much timeout as you need but know that if you are feeling so low, we are always here to welcome you and to listen. If you think you need to take a break for a while then do it. Do whatever is best for you and your OH.
    Sending you the biggest bear hug xxx