Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

To my little angel bean...

It's been a year today since i lost you and not a day has gone by without thinking about you. I remember every single detail of this day and it hurts like hell. I will never forgot you my little angel and i hope you're safe and happy in heaven fulfilling whatever it was you were taken from me to do. Keep smiling, Lots of love from mummy xxxxxxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Ah that is lovely. xxxx
  • Options
    Ahhh that is lovely, you have just made me well up. Zxx
  • Options
    Aw thats very sweet. Big hugs to you and floaty angel kisses to your little bean xxxx
  • Options
    :cry: That's lovely!

xx
  • Options
    That is just beautiful. Got me crying again. Life us just not fair sometimes. Love and hugs to all our angel beans....we miss you XXXX
  • Options
    Oh Rocky, I'm in tears. It will be a year for me on the 17th September and I too remember every detail. I can't believe it has been a year already but at the same time it feels like it has been forever.

I think our 2 little beans are looking after each other.

Lots of love xx x
  • Options
    got me crying too...i'd be 36 weeks now, let's hope all our beans are playing happily in the sky...

i miss my beanie so much :cry:
  • Options
    oh gpd! i didn't mean to make you all cry! lol, though i was a bit teary when i wrote it image just felt i had to 'mark' it somehow and that thos was an appropriate place to do so - hope that's ok! Feel better today and just have to hope we get our referrals soon which will help take my mind off it! DH has to chase his at the end of the week if we don't hear anyhting Thurs and mine's a max of 4 weeks to go so am over 1/2 way! yay! xxx
  • Options
    Ah Rocky that was really lovely . Glad you are feeling better today xx
  • Options
    HI Rocky,

hope you are okay hun,

your post is lovely, your little bean will know you are thinking of them everyday and looking out for them.

glad you are feeling better today and havent got long until your referrals.

lots of love

pb
    x x x

• Options
    DH's app came through today complete with 'specimen pot' lol, it's in 3 weeks, 24th. seems a lil way off but i know in reality it will fly by and you only have to wait a few days for the results so ny the end of August we'll know about one of us! that's made me feel better for def! xx
  • Options
    Thats lovely! you should mark the day... My hubbie and I are going to plant a tree on my due date... xx