Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Looks like i'll be coming back on here :cry:

I was so happy last week after finding out i was expecting again after the mc & d&c in April.
Today i woke to lots of heavy red bleeding and it's showing no sign of stopping.
Docs have got me a scan for tues when i'll be 5+1 but theres no way i can be bleeding this heavy and keep the baby :cry:
How can this happen twice in as many months? I'm devestated.

Replies

• So sorry to be Reading this hope it's ok at the scan fingers still crossed for you.xxx
  • Oh hun, its bloody shit! This shouldn't happen to people once let alone twice!

But there are people, particularly one lady in DID who has had several heavy bleeds and despite all of her worrying the bubba was and still is fine! She said it was a miracle and they do happen.

Please try and remain as calm as possible, I know that's easier said than done.

Thinking of you!
    Xx
  • aw babes i am really sorry! Fingers crossed things are ok, like Lady2188 says these things can happen and things be miraculousy ok.

Fingers crossed.

• Oh srus2710, I'm so sorry for you hun, I have all my fingers crossed for you at your scan. It's so bloody unfair babes sending you a massive hug xxx