Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

No-one remembered...

Today was my EDD for my august bean...and not one person has remembered...i know to some pple its not important but it is to me, and i thought some people close to me would of realised that. I know im so so lucky to be pregnant again, but ive lost 3 little beans, each one putting me through a hell i never knew exsisted, i just could of done with a few kind words today :cry:

Replies

• Options
    I'm really sorry to hear about your previous miscarrages. Today must have been hard for you x

Perhaps nobody wanted to say anything incase it upset you or found it difficult to find a way to ask you?

Have you tried speaking to them to say that you're hurt that no one seems to have remembered?

xx
  • Options
    Sorry, just caught this from the main page so jumped across to say:

Kim, Im so sorry, I didnt realise that it was your EDD, its great that you have got your scan tomorrow though, especially around this time. I feel really silly for saying that I knew how you felt about your forthcoming scan when blatently I dont!

Im sure tomorrow will change your outlook for this month and hopefully cheer you up, making August a more positive month!

Here if you need to chat hun!

• Options
    Oh honey of all people i should have remembered what yesterday was....i'm so sorry!!

U should have txt me!!I've been trying to remember all ur dates for the little beanie ur carrying now and totally forgot the beanie u lost.

I know ur probably feeling sad and i wish it never happened to you but u've got so much to look 4ward to now and i'm sure ur bean will be happy to see that u've finally got ur sticky one. xxxxx
  • Options
    Today must be a difficult day for you and i know that nothing can take away the sadness you must feel for your 3 little angels but at least you have got this new, sticky little bean to concentrate on.

Take care today.

dg
    xxx
  • Options
    oh, good luck to help you though today, you must feel sad, but concentre on your little bean. inside you. I have few months until edd, you will never forget....take care mand xx
  • Options
    oh kim, i'm so sorry hunny i'm dreading my edd next month as even though i'm pregnant again i'm sure it's not going to be a nice day. I'm really sorry noboday said anything to you, but maybe they didn't know what to say, i really wish i could give you a proper hug, i really hope yesterday wasn't too bad and that you get some well deserved good news at your scan, if you ever need to chat i'm here
    xxxx
  • Options
    Im so sorry Kim, I had no idea it was your edd. You must have been feeling like c**p. I am dreading my edd in Dec too, I really hope Im pg again by then, but Im really starting to have strong doubts that its going to happen for me.

I hope you are feeling better today, and as the others said maybe people just didnt know how to deal with it and wether to mention it or not.

Take care hun, hope you are ok xx