Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

When do symptoms disappear?

Hi,
I had a m/c a day after i found out i was pregnant, bleeding lasted for 6 days,and i had no pain and a couple of small clots (sorry for tmi) however 2 weeks after the bleeding stopped,i still have sore boobs and weeing frequently. My chest even feels tender when i walk around or run down the stairs etc.

I had a positive test on jan 5th,started bleeding on 6th,that stopped on 12th, i had a positive test on 13th,and a negative test on 16th. I was advised over the phone by epu to just wait and test again 10 days after bleeding started, and the 16th was the 10th day,and that is when i got my negative test and it sunk in that everything was over.

What i wanted to know is,for how long am i going to have these symptoms?I would have only been 5 wks when i had a m/c. Has anyone else had a similar experience? Any help and advise would be much appreciated,thankyou

Replies

• Hi hun,

So sorry to hear what you have been through.
    I too have had an early mc and am still bleeding (poss a suspected ectopic although looking more unlikely) and had have the exact symptons you have described until very recently. Mine are now starting to go but my mc started on xmas eve and I am still bleeding. My hormone levels have continued to rise a little so if I did a preg test it will still be + going by my hormone levels at mo.
    The fact that you have had a - test recently hopefully means that the symptons will go quickly too, it is so cruel isn't it, to have these symptons but to have been through what we have.

Here for you if you need anything xxxx
  • Thankyou, i'm sorry to hear you are going through the same thing though. Its just odd that i had a negative test 11 days ago,and am still having these symptoms!At least i know now that its normal,thanks again image x
  • Hi hun

Im very sorry to read of your loss.

It can take a little while for all your homrones to subside, I have found with an early mc my symptoms subsided pretty quick but further on it took a bit longer, everyone is different.

Hope that they ease off soon for you hun xxx
  • hey, sorry to hear of your loss, i didnt really have any symptoms apart from larger (.)(.) so i can't really help i'm afraid but as laujai says its just depends how long it takes for your hormones to sort themselves out, could be a few days or a few weeks. xxx