Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Feeling blue :cry:

Hi girlies,
Sorry for a miserable post, but im feeling so down at the mo. image I thought I was feeling better after the MC but suddenly after 2 ish weeks of feeling ok it's hit me like a tonne of bricks! No reason why really, I just feel like im never going to get my baby :cry:
I got my first AF after MC last week so I think that has hit me quite hard, plus I think my hormones are all over the place!
Does anyone else feel fine one minute and then depressed and sad the next? I was watching a tv programme the other day and they started talking about pregnancy and babies and I just burst into tears!! It's still so painful to see pregnant people image

I'm using my CBFM for the first time so really hoping and praying that I get my BFP this cycle!
and is it just me or are pregnant people taking over the world???!!! lol
My sister and quite a few friends of mine are due between now and the next few months so that is probably why im feeling so down in the dumps! Also can't stop going round in my head if I did something that caused the MC!! and can't stop asking WHY! sorry to bring the mood down but I needed to write all this down as it feels better to vent and u girlies are the only ones who understand what i'm feeling!

xxxx

Replies

• Options
    Hey hun,

Yes, I no how u feel. We all have are bad days. 4 months down the line I still find myself getting tearful.

U'll never forget, even if u feel like the whole word has but it will get easier. Keep ur chin up and remember ur turn will come when its ready! All u can do is stay positive.

I agree there are pregnant woman everywhere. I was out with oh yesterday and noticed there was hundreds of bumps and tiny babies.it does make me sad but I also think when the times right that will be me!

Im prayin this is both our month.13 days til I test if af doesnt arrive 4 me.
    Wishing u lots of luck this month and sticky baby dust!

Em x
  • Options
    hia hun,

i had a miscariage in april, after having 3 children and 1 molar pregnancy. It hit me harder because i thought i really must have done something wrong as my gorgeous children are fine!

keep your chin up and your spirits high because it will happen when you least expect it to!

I tested last week 4 days before af and it was positive, i've done 3 since to make sure and they are all +. Just when i least expected it!

sending you and everybody on here lots of baby dust xxxxxxxx

louise
  • Options
    Im hoping its normal that your emotions are all over the place. I had a MC last week at 9 weeks and im a mess. I watched a taped episode of Greys Anatomy today, the one where Meredith has a miscarriage and I lost the plot with hubby cos he wouldnt watch it with me. I think im losing it. We are all grieving, and I suppose always will. We are only human, there will be good days and bad. All the best to you xxx
  • Options
    hi,
    I feel exactly the same, it was my first pregnancy and now i'm terrified that it will happen again.

At first I thought I was ok with seeing pregnant women and babies but its really starting to get to me image

Cx
  • Options
    Hi ladies,
    thanks for your replies! It's so reassuring to know that what I'm feeling is normal!although I'm sorry we are going through this horrific ordeal! image
    tashelby so sorry to hear about your MC, and I hope u are getting lots of support from your loved ones!
    I think Because everyone else has moved on and acts like nothing has happened makes me feel like I'm dwelling on it but for us it's obviously going to take longer to get over as we are the ones who had to go through it!
    Louise, huge congrats on your bfp! That's fab news hoping you have a healthy 9 months! And lots of sticky baby dust to the rest of us!!
    Xxxxxx
    Xxxxx