Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Update- Just thought i'd let you know... :-(

UPDATE
I had the scan today, was the same nurse as last time and it was exactly like last time. She confirmed that it was another clean miscarriage, i was just numb and didnt really react. She said it was just bad luck and it happens to so many women and that we should take at least a month of trying so i can get emotionally ready again.

I have been okish all day, kept telling myself these things happen and just to get on with things. But since this evening i am a wreck, i just keep crying.... trying to write an urgent report for work which i didn't do earlier today as i am so tired just so tired....! Just sat here crying and cant stop... honestly thought i could control my emotions and feelings this time.

But i can't take time off work and need to get on with life....! I just want to say thank you to all of you for your lovely posts, they mean a lot to me....xxxx

That i started bleeding a little bit on Thursday, stopped on friday but started again Saturday evening and has been very heavy since then. It's axactly like last time so i know what is happening again.

I feel emotionally drained and dont understand why this is happening again so soon and quickly.

I have my app for my early scan tomorrow but it's now going to be to confirm the miscarriage. At the moment i am not feeling anything just shock....

I think we are going to take a month or so off now as i dont think that i could handle this feeling of loss again so soon.

I am strating to think that there is something wrong with me. Why can't i make it past 6 weeks? Twice this has happened now....:cry:

So i wish you all the luck in the world and hope you get your BFP's soon and that you have a healthy and happy 9 months....!!!:\)

xxxx

[Modified by: trying82 on 06 July 2010 22:40:56 ]

[Modified by: trying82 on 06 July 2010 22:41:44 ]

Replies

• Aw I am so sorry to hear this!

Thinking of you xx
  • So sorry to hear that trying 82.

Thinking of you and big hugs xx
  • i'm soooooo sorry to hear ur news.

sending you big hugs

chaxxx
  • Sending you a huge hug sweetie x x x

xxxx
  • sorry to hear that hun, big hugs xx
  • Oh hunni I'm so sorry to hear that, big hugs to you. I'm sure there is nothing wrong with you, wish I could say something to make you feel better.
  • So sorry to hear about your loss.

Do try to remember that it doesn't mean that there is anything wrong with you - sometimes people are just statisically unlucky, and there's no reason why you will not be successful when you feel up to trying again.

Last month I had 4 days of knowing I was pregnant, after testing early, only for the bleeding to start on the day I had been expecting my period (seems cycles have shortened following MC, so that gave a confusing coincedence). It was our first month of trying after the mc, and my main feeling was feeling really bad for getting husband's hopes up by testing early! Think that technically it was a chemical pregnancy rather than another mc, but that didn't stop the feeling of loss, so I know what you are going through this month.

Sometimes life really sucks, and it's hard to know why! Take some time and then come back to it when you are ready.

Best wishes,
    Lxx
  • Oh i'm so so sorry, take some time to yourself and try to relax, there's nothing I can say to make it better. Thinking of you xx
  • So sorry to hear you're going through this. Ive been bleeding heavily for 2 weeks now and have had 4 scans, each time im built up for bad news, and each time they tell me bean is still there. I know that bleeding doesnt always mean its over, but when you're going through it its hard to be positive. Im keeping my fingers crossed for you xxxx
  • So sorry to hear this. Thinking of you. Zxx
  • sorry this is happening to you again hope you are ok x
  • trying82,

I am so so sorry to hear this - sending lots of love xxx
  • trying82, just G/C but wanted to say I am sorry too. Sending you a massive hug xx
  • G/c wanted to say soooo sorry! Hang in there hun
  • Am so sorry to hear this has happened again, hope you're ok, take care - am thinking of you and sending big hugs xx
  • Sweetie, please don't think there is anything wrong with you.

I know that no words that I write will ease your pain, but I wanted to tell you my story - I too had 2 mc and couldn't get passed 6 weeks, but I'm now over 17wks pg, so it really can happen.

I'm so so sorry that you've had to go through this again my lovely, sedning you lots of hugs

xxx

p.s my email is enabled, feel free to contact me anytime x
  • I'm so sorry to hear this, thinking of you xx
  • Have some time off work sweetheart - You must look after yourself and put yourself first!

You're more important than any report! (((hugs))) xxx
  • Hiya sweetie
    Must be so hard for you right now, screw work, look after yourself!
    Take time out and remember we are here for you.
    ((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))