Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

come to you with bad news

i went for my scan today and i have some sad and confusing news the nurse said i MC'ED but wants me to do a PG test in 2 weeks and she gave me one and ring back with the results

Replies

• Oh hun im so sorry to be reading this. Im glad you got answers though as I know its been a tough few weeks for you.

Please take care of yourself ((((hugs))))
  • so sorry to hear ur news.

hugs.............

chaxxx
  • TY girls i feel kind of crap to be fair it taken me 23 months just to get here so no idea how long its going to take so onwards and upwards
  • Well said Ishy xx

Meagnella I'm so sorry to read this, the ladies on this forum know how heartbreaking it is. Just chat if you need to hun. Chin up xx
  • So sorry to hear your news, I'd been following your story. I found after my 1st miscarriage that my cycles regulated themselves really well. I was having very irregular cycles (think I was beginning to develop pcos) and the pregnancy kicked them into touch so that for a few months they were always 32 days. We were much quicker to conceive the second time around. I really hope the same is the case for you. 23 months is a very long time to have to wait but you know that you and your partner can do it now.

The bit about the pregnancy test is to check that all the pregnancy hormones have left your body. The doc will want to see a negative result because it shows that your womb has passed everything; anything left behin could cause infection (though this is very unlikely). I took pregnancy tests every couple of days and they faded quite quickly, I think they were negative after 10 days. (Sorry if you knew all that, you just seemed confused from your post).

Make sure you're taking good care of yourself. Hope to see you in pregnancy after miscarriage very soon x
  • I am so so sorry to hear this hun. i was really hoping that your news would be good news.

Like you i was hoping for a good result but it wasnt to be. I am so sorry hun.

really hope that we will get our little beans really soon.
    xxx
  • i know thats 4 of us that lost our babies in DIJ hun

TY girls i know its hard i got upset the otherday as i had an email saiding congrats you are 6 weeks so going to cancel that TY for all your advice i am trying again after i get my next AF as i will be starting clomid i to have PCOS and i read the letter she wants me to give the DR and it says PCOS bad so i will get an apponitment to see what she ment i think she checked my overies as i had an internal