Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Can i join you?

Hi, i should have been 11 weeks today, but instead i've spent the morning in hospital having a ERPC. Had a tiny bleed last week, but still thought i was pregnant until i had a scan done on Wednesday. I'd only just joined the 'due in August' group aswell....
Have been feeling really down for the last couple of days, and cried so much. I'm starting to think about ttc again as soon as we can, just hope i'm not trying to move on too fast. Sorry if that all sounds a bit depressing but i wanted to introduce myself while i'm feeling brave! Elli xx

Replies

• Hello sweetheart, off course you can join us!

We are a lovely bunch (see group hug thread!) and you will find nothing but supportive, inspiring and generally all round wonderful ladies in here,

Sorry to hear what you have been through, I recently had an early mc and the girls on here got me through it. Not sure what I would have done without them!

We are all here to listen/send virtual hugs and when we can answer your questions.
    Thinking of you cos you ARE brave xxx
  • Oh hunny, I'm sorry you've had to join us (meant in a nice way).

Mrs H is absolutley right and that we are all a really lovely bunch, and I have found this forum to be a massive support to me, I hope you find it to be too.

Sending you lots of hugs, and remember we all here for you, any time

xxx
  • Oh Elli, i'm so sorry to read your awful news.
    You must be devastated.

We are all here when you need us xxx
  • Hi Elli,

So sorry to find you here, I know you must be feeling awful right now.

We are all here to listen or offer advice if you need it.

Big hugs x x x
  • Hi Elli,

Really sorry that you are going through this - big hugs. xx
  • Hi Elli,

So sorry to hear your news, I've recently been through the same and being on here has really helped. Just put your feelings down here and, no matter what, we'll all do our best to, hopefully, make you feel just that little bit better...sometimes it just helps to have somewhere to vent!

Look after yourself xxx
  • Hi Elli,

I really sorry to hear your sad news. I had an ERPC on Thursday after my scan on Monday. It's awful when you walk in thinking all is okay and then get that news.

The others are right, the girlies here are brilliant. We all understand and are a great support network.

I too am thinking about TTC quite quickly. At the moment though I'm focusing on getting over the ERPC. My first goal is to stop bleeding, then I'm aiming for a negative HPT. I'm finding taking it one thing at a time is helping me. But how you cope may be different.

Feel free to put your feelings on here hun.

Take care xx
  • Thankyou all so much for your lovely messages. Its such a difficult time and its made me cry again reading your messages, but feel a lot less alone now if that makes sense?!
    Opalfruit, i hope you're feeling ok today. The anaesthetics really had an effect on me, just feel completely exhausted, but i guess thats normal. Looking forward to talking to you more, and moving on from this xx
  • You are definitely NOT alone hun, in your experience and in general (hope you know what I mean!)

We have all been through similar distressing situations and are on way out the other side, never forgetting our beans but feeling more able to look to the future.

You will get there hun and we will be here to support you xxxx
  • hi ya........
    i am so sorry to hear your sad news, i miscarried in dec, i was 10 weeks so you are not alone... I am just the same as you, i want to try again as soon as possible as well...

we are all here for you

xxxxxxxxxxxx HUGS xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Hi Elli

Sorry taken so long to post, I misread & thought you & the other elli were the same person!!! Silly me.

Im so sorry for you loss hun, it is a difficult time hun & it will get easier I promise you.

Be kind to yourself & have lots of cuddles.

Everyone here is extremly supportive so do lean on us when you need too.
    xxx
  • Hi hun, sorry I only just seen your thread, I'm so sorry you had to join this section (meant in a nice way!)
    We are all here to support each other, so if you ever need a chat/rant/cry/hug you can always find us here.

Look after yourself xx
  • hey hun, so sorry to here this, its a v rough time for you right now. just wanted to say hi. xx